Mr.Cash DJ App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bluesclues, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Name: Mr. Cash/ Real Name: Daniel
    My Age: 15 Years Old
    Why you believe you should have DJ?

I believe I should be DJ because I love being creative(the irony) Deathrun has been fun ever since it was released and there have been tons of improvements that made it better.
    I really would love having the honor of DJing for the players on Deathrun to make the game more enjoyable. I love all kinds of music some include, alternative, rock, not that into country, I love techno music
    and would happily upload any song to players requests.
    It is in my best wishes that my music satisfys the other players. I can tolerate certain kinds of music if the other players enjoy it.
    I've been a DJ on a friends server before and I've also owned and admined
    a few servers. Not that this really effects the music I play its just good to know I have some experience and wont be completely clueless.
    It would be nice to be known for something in the BB Community other than mr.cash the guy who made 1mil in bbrp. Woopdeedoo.
    I must admit I have matured a lot since I came to BB in the beggining. I still have some maturing to do. Best of luck to everyone else hope to see some new DJ's soon!

2. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Good luck on the app man. If you win then we can listen to some tunes while watching you bounce when you die.

3. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Thanks it means a lot(I dont bounce when I die!)

4. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

well i can see cash being a good dj because he has a pretty good taste in music imo (same taste as BB i can see from the songs so far). he could bring many new bands and songs into it, and for that i think he would be a good dj :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.