Me banned again and blacklisted from cp

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Stinky, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky

Stinky New Member

So i was banned again reason | my side

So i just destroy tons of drugs walked down the hotel stairs walked outside walked down some more stiars dude jumps off ledge twists around pulls out a shotgun and what do i do i shot him and killed him i get arrested by admin [(Nigel)Which is grimm] i get demoted which made me stuck in jail because it said i was released nigel stands on top of the jail cells watching me walk around in circles bouncing off the walls for about 10 minutes. He then walks back in and tells me i've been blacklisted from cp and i was like wtf and was pissed like a bat out of hell. He unarrests me , i walk around and get dmed by somone else???. I then respawn in the center of city 18 or whatever map it was i see Nigel i equip my shotgun shoot him twice killing him then a cop kills me, Then i get banned

His side | he sees me kill the dude arrests me watches me in jail come backs in tells me i have been blacklisted from the cp unarrested me then he makes a door and does something with it i spawn behind him and i shoot him 2 times with shotgun and then he decides to ban me for 1 kill and killing him.

So i'm asking to get unbanned from the server and the blacklist from cp

I realise i broke one rule when you die you forget what happened but i was pissed because i was blacklisted from cp which is the worst that could happen.

Also if some random person in your city pulled a gun on you from 2 feet away and you where police what would you do, you would freak out and shoot him in self defence.

2. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Personally i think that you don't deserve to be un-blacklisted, all you do is dm and abuse your powers. All i ever see when i am on with you is a corrupt cop/dm'er.

3. Stinky

Stinky New Member

I've never ever gone over 1-3 kills in a hour, just because i got you banned that doesn't mean you can make something up, to tell you the truth i haven't been on the rp server for 23 days i only got 1 day left which is today.

Also i got a answer from a fellow admin he said that this isn't bannable since the dm limit is 15 and you can't get blacklisted for 1 kill.

So thats why i want to get unbanned if not still banned and unblacklisted if still blacklisted.

4. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

By the way do you play under other name?

5. Corran

Corran Active Member

1. I know, and I'm not too damn sure why Grimm did that. You did not abuse.

2. Arab, stop making multiple accounts. STICK WITH ONE. I've seen you have like, a bunch of Gmod and Forum accounts. It makes you hard to track, lol. D:

6. Cody_C

Cody_C New Member

Yeah, Grimm Has Been A Dick Lately.
    He Shot Me And Said His Finger Slipped So I Shot Him In The Head And Killed Him In One Shot.
    I Then Said My Finger Slipped :D :D :D :D :D .
    He Kicked Me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

If i have to enforce a one account rule, it''ll earn you a week ban. IP that is. So dont do it anymore. I dont want have to do that.

8. Stinky

Stinky New Member

I only use the name Stinky my steam name is Stinkyarmpit.

I'm going back on the server i'll post back if i got access.

9. Stinky

Stinky New Member

Yah i'm unbanned and such now, but grimm has been a as* lately going up to the top of the map making bunjey jumping then some dude said thats not allowed and grimm banned him.I mean all the rules for clients are the same for admins and he has broken every single one.Some of the rules should be resaid to the admins.,

10. David White

David White New Member

Well maybe you Nlr think about it or you dmed.

11. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Maybe because you decided to be an ass after I said sorry for shooting you after my finger really did slip

It's not that im a dick, it's that your a dick, I wouldn't have kicked you if you didn't give me that finger response, mine was actually an accident, yours was a stupid idea.

Um no I didn't ban someone just for saying that I can't bungee jump, and no the rules for admins are not the same for clients, and I haven't broken every single one, I've broken some but that isn't the most important part, the important part is I actually learned, I learned to WORRY ABOUT MYSELF AND NOT OTHERS.

You abused your cp more than once and you aren't going to get unblacklisted and if you already have been I am going to have a chat with the person who did with it.

Yes me and kaiden where experimenting with the possiblility of having a bungee jump, but you need to mind your own business I hate it when slimeballs like you want to say oh well he did this and he did this, proof or shut the hell up, I'm in Florida atm and won't be back on my Gaming PC until this friday, so enjoy the time im gone bcus when I get back this stuff's gunna get sorted.

BTW im usually in a worse mood when I'm on vacation then I normally am FYI

12. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

Sorry - Didn't know.

13. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

grimm, what you really need to do is stop mouthing off at anyone that says you're wrong, or just get anger management. you really need to calm down, stop banning every dick,jane or harry teardrinker that says you did something wrong. And grimm, from what i saw of you the other day, you don't know the first thing about helping people, and you know everything about banning people for no (good) reason. Eg: the other day on C45, you banned someone for 2 hours. Reason? "He was being an idiot and knocking on my door" Wow. Luke hall said:
    "Oh grimm, i'm going to come to your house IRL and knock on your door." "Are you going to call the cops on me and get me arrested for the rest of today? No. I didn't think so."

14. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Old topic is old.

15. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

lol I got a present for you. douchebag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.