Many DMing/Arresting Cops + NLR Being Spat Upon

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Disast3r, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Well I just got done playing a very annoying game in which 3 players were highly abusing their CP powers. They seemed to be really enjoying themselves and once we finally got them demoted (was hard since many didn't vote and all of them voted) they continued to kill us for no reason at all. In fact they joined up with a few other people (called Rebels) who helped them carry out their killing). I really should just stop typing this and allow you to see for yourself what happened on the server. I began to DM them back at the end when I became the Police Chief because I felt fighting back was the only thing I could really do.

Name of the abuser: Frosty, Berry Sonnington, Jerry Sonnington, Phobia, S????ppy
    Time(GMT): Approx. 8:30 pm PST
    SteamID: Frosty : STEAM_0:1:13152167 Berry : STEAM_0:0:5630635 Jerry : STEAM_0:1:3985156 Phobia : STEAM_0:0:84322 S????ppy : STEAM_0:1:10139269

Why should he/she/they be banned: Because their actions weren't even remotely roleplaying and they don't deserve to play in a server that is all about it.
    Any witnesses which CAN prove this? : Yes, many, and a few of them recorded demos as well. You can see their names in the demo I posted.
    Any admins on that time?: Unfortunately, no.
    Anything else?: Frosty has dmed many times in the past, I can't prove it but many have witnessed.
    Any Proof?: Demo File : http://www.mediafire.com/?d72jw4mkxdd

Since the demo file is really long, here's some good Tick Marks that show off just some of the stuff they did. You can also read the text all throughout the game, even though that can't be considered proof. I recommend at least watching the first part of the demo, but if not that at least fast forward until you seeing death or arresting.

Tick Marks of Interest:

2000 (S????ppy killed ??†??? ?ø?? using weapon_mp5 | Frosty killed ?isast3r using weapon_mp5)
    27900 (Frosty arrests me for no reason. He then proceeds to come to the Jail and beat me for no reason. Then he ends up killing me.)
    48500 (Arrested again by Frosty for no reason. Comes into the cell and shoots me with a shotgun.)

A little after, we finally demote one of the cops and I use my /cp command to become one. I kill all the cops I see that are corrupt. I eventually become chief because we finally get enough people to demote.

70500 (Arrested by Jerry Sonnington [Obviously friends with Berry])
    91500 (Killed for no reason)

I think I'm going to stop because you get the picture. All you really have to do is hit the console button in the demo to see what was happening. The cops were dming, loads of people were complaining, the cops were acknowledging that they were dming and arresting unfairly, etc.

I hope some justice can be brought to this.

2. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Well if anything, that is the most professional looking ban post I have ever seen. Good layout lol.

Those guys sound like some bigass minges. I say yes for a ban.

3. Ryan Vick

Ryan Vick New Member

I was there when they were doing this you can count me as a witness

4. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Kirill, I really don't think you should be the one posting in this forum.

I seriously doubt you watched the demo, and even if you had, I didn't start recording until the cops had dmed/arrested for a good 15 minutes and that was probably the worst of it.

Wow you couldn't be more wrong. Sure, the DMing cops didn't care, but trust me, everyone else did since it was happening to EVERYONE. It wasn't just a personal vendetta someone had against me, it was them being jerks (putting it lightly) to everyone on the server.

5. kirillarmas

kirillarmas New Member

Disaster you didnt get my point...dumbass....i said IN REAL LIFE YOU CANT JUST YELL ABUSE AT LEAST IN THE STUPID WAY YALL SAY IT

6. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Dude please stay out of the thread if you don't have anything even slightly useful to say. I see Teddi edited your post so I know he's seen the thread. Would like his input.

I don't see anything close to that in your previous post...

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I believe he is saying that when people get locked up, they start shouting abuse. And that abuse is not needed. What we do need is to ensure that the right people do become Cps. Im trying to be more active now, but i have college, teh map etc, so im on when i can be on.

8. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Yeah Teddi you do a great job of keeping the order when you're on but there needs to be a system where things don't get out of hand even when an admin isn't on. I think the main issue is sometimes people spam vote and demote and this makes many people (myself included) just hit yes/no without even thinking about it because it's annoying. Maybe a longer wait period or something for the voting/demoting, but I don't really know, I just notice that a lot.

So Teddi have you watched this demo at all? I still see some of these guys on the server and think something should be done.

9. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Sorry for the double post but Jerry and Frosty are at it again. Right now they're dming cops and were even shooting random civilians. I just left as I have to go for a little while but I hope someone is recording the demo. These guys really shouldn't be playing on this server. :'(

[​IMG]

What do you know? Look at the guys top of the list.

10. Andrew

Andrew New Member

View the picture... I was there and can attest to the fact that they were certainly deathmatching... I HIGHLY believe that jerry sonnington should be banned... He is definately my least favorite frequenter on the server, as for frosty, I am definately biased with him because he is my steam friend, so I will say nothing about him.

11. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

i HATE those guys!they constantly run about shooting crap if you let them have a gun!

12. Max Tangergone

Max Tangergone New Member

lol Jerry does that so much. :'(