Luke Hall" STEAM_0:0:13182116

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Gangstex, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

(PLEASE READ IT ALL.. YOU'LL LEARN ALOT ABOUT THIS GUY)

How this all started-
    -------------------
    Well Grimm, he was doing somet ordinary had nothing to do with me, a few people started shouting leave grimm and crap, i ignored it, but when i came past him, i thought i'd hit him a thru times, he had a view votes, i voted.. then after that, i went to the gunshop (This is not city45) the gunshop doors where unowned and someone had props init, so i owned the doors got the props removed my grimm, then i made a base init, with keypaded gates, then grimm was flying around init.. i tryed placing some props and he was picking me up and throwing me, everytime i tryed to place em, so i said stop it you abusive admin, & then he kicked me, i said why did you kick me, he said name hack, i changed my name thats all, & he kicked me.. when i owned the front door of the gunshop, he went nd owned the backdoor, so obviously he kicked me to get hold of the front door, we abused each other with language, he muted me, then i started telling everyone how abusive he is, he muted me again, i left it, then a map change, city 45, george another admin mentioned he was voting for a king, and get all applications of being a nominee in, so i decided to get myne in, then gimme came on.. gimme told george i was a noob and to remove me from being a nominee.. and i never got a chance to be voted king due to gimme, so i started telling everyone how abusive he was again, then he decides to mute me, then when they was a vote between george and gimme to be king, i told everyone to vote george, he mentioned his finger slipped and muted me, its bullcrap, he abused it again, he pissed me off, then he told someoen to drop a gun or else, people started butting in, he said whoever butt's in with my buisness again will be kicked, i thought what the hell, i said :eek:, i'd drop the gun if i was you, he'll probaly ban you, cus he's that abusive, then he says he was only joking about the gun, so i mentioned 'why don't we have a vote on kicking gimme' then h global banned me -.-.....

Thats the full story, & the truth.

I've donated, when admins ain't on the server isn't being controlled from dmers, thats why people vote me mayor and i try take control, lots of people like me, and sometimes some don't.

I'm ok with every other admin ,kadian, Teddi, Ben, George, Chuck, they all act fine, not childish at all, but gimme.. its alot diffrent.

I've played this server for 15hrs a day, and gimmi banning me.. thats really pissed me off, just think how many donators he's banned and how much money he could be losing you, maybe he did ban a few people for the right purpose, but i bet most wasn't the right purpose... i didn't even get warned before a ban, like other admins i would of got a kick warning, & besides nothing i did was breaking the rules, i do respect admins, but when it comes to abusive admins i have every right not to.

-------------------------------------------
    Steam Id: Luke Hall" STEAM_0:0:13182116

2. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

It's a 1 hr ban because you kept saying admin abuse every time I did something, get over it, maybe you should mind your own business in the future, like for example when I banned biker when he clearly prop glitched and your taking his side because you don't like me even though I banned you before I banned him and you would have no idea what happened.

3. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

Lol, i know how you think tho.. thats the point, you said i name hacked?!?!! ROFL!!, i changed my name, that makes me a name hacker, so obviously i thought.. yeh, he keypad hacked/ broke into your poor defenses and stole your gun, that way he glitchd..

Maybe i was wrong maybe i was right??

Who cares, but you better stop throwing peopel around with yah physics gun cus it is getting anoying..

4. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I was actually consulting another admin on the name hacking which is why I picked u up, and I didn't keypad hack and that was not even remotely related to you... so like I said get out of my business with other people, i'm an admin, I enforce rules u got a problem with it bcus ur spying on me when I do it then w.e, but it's kinda funny how I get shit from laser after I deleted his props so U could build on ur own property then I get shit from u after a simple kick to fix what I now know is just a glitch.

5. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

O.O You got a point there.. but you could of told me what yah was kicking me for in the 1st place... maybe that would of stopped all this, but still you shouldn't pick me up and throw me around with yah physic gun for no reason...

You backed the other ones up, back this one up 'but still you shouldn't pick me up and throw me around with yah physic gun for no reason... '

6. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

sorry thats a bad habit of mine.

>:D

im trying to go cold turkey

7. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

Ok friends xD?

Oh yeh.

Matthew Ferguson: hey i got banned on golbal ban list :(
    Matthew Ferguson: for nothing
    Luke Hall: who bye?
    Luke Hall: and what for
    Matthew Ferguson: Biff johnson
    Matthew Ferguson: :(
    Luke Hall: That means no more cyber sex :(
    Matthew Ferguson: :((((
    Matthew Ferguson: are you banned
    Matthew Ferguson: :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Luke Hall: yus for 1hr global
    Luke Hall: Wanna have sex on another server?
    Luke Hall: :)
    Luke Hall: Yeh or no?
    Matthew Ferguson: YEH
    Matthew Ferguson: Yes
    Matthew Ferguson: join this one
    Matthew Ferguson: plz
    Luke Hall: If you get unbanned from the BB server later, we can get married again
    ---------

How longs he banned for anyway?

--------
    Also, you don't need BB to roleplay.

-------

Matthew Ferguson Shoots {FuZz} In the Head With M4
    Matthew Ferguson Shoots Luke In the Head With Spas 12
    Luke Hall plants a bomb in his underwear sets it for a 5 second time & runs towards mathew
    {FuZz}(C?)F??rÿß????{B: why u guys fighitn
    Matthew Ferguson: what?
    {FuZz}(C?)F??rÿß????{B: :p
    Luke Hall: xD its fun
    Matthew Ferguson: lawl
    Luke Hall: you know how many people die in roleplay
    Luke Hall: :p
    {FuZz}(C?)F??rÿß????{B: d0d0d0d0
    Matthew Ferguson Runs away From the Bomb And Snipes The Bomb
    Luke Hall shows mathew his golden bright penis blinding him with brightness
    Matthew Ferguson Says OW
    Luke Hall throws a stun grenade at mathew blinding him more
    Luke Hall runs upto mathew slices his neck and push's him to the ground
    {FuZz}(C?)F??rÿß????{B Grabs Matthew and smashes him with a tolite and then blows his head off with a shotgun
    Matthew Ferguson Shoots Everywhere With Mac10s
    Luke Hall: Lol
    {FuZz}(C?)F??rÿß????{B Suicide bombs and kills everyone in this room

8. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I'm going to see if I can get u unbanned unfortunely I don't have access to it but I think teddi does...

9. Gangstex

Gangstex New Member

You know i've only played 3 servers since i've reinstalled gmod, & BB is the one i've been playing all the time, i've never played another eversince i've been playing on BB.. ^^

Best roleplay of my life was yestarday i think, me and mathew got married, someone was hosting the news, i was the mayor, it was on the big screen and everything.. best rp ever xD.. then we had sex in the nexus cells and every office was crowded round listening, dirty perverts, then they was gonna be a map change, so i shot her in the head xD, fun as hell thought.

Also, fancy being mah reffrence for sub admin, i wanna be able to kick dmers when the servers empty. (Since kadians not always online when i need him xD )