"Luke Hall" STEAM_0:0:13182116 - Requesting CP Blacklist.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by [ENM]Vikez, Apr 14, 2008.

1. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

Forum Name of Person: Gangstex (i think)
    Ingame Name of Person: Luke Hall
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13182116
    Reason: Luke was abusing advanced and cp today, breaking nlr, metagaming and prop blocking me. He did all this because i found his drug stash, broke into it with my trusty hacker and destroyed his illegal drug labs.
    Evidence:

2. Craig

Craig New Member

Post edited, I removed what I said because I'm retarded and I didn't read the updated rules.

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I am not sure what I am seeing but I know that he should be black listed, he has avoided demote alot.

4. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

Ok ok ok. What you're seeing in the top picture, is my keypad hacker. luke doesn't believe i have one. Second pic read the console submit box, it shows me getting shot and if you look for it in the picture you'll see it near the bottom. Third pic is me prop blocked in a garbage container and he put it on both of us. He shot me then ran out coz he had it nocollided after he shot me.
    after this you need to go straight to the bottom pic. It shows him arresting me.
    then the next one up proves that i died. third one shows how he arrested me after nlr, thus metagaming (because i called him a prop blocker ooc) and abusing cp. ok.