Laserman...again

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by VRN|Laserman, Apr 13, 2008.

1. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

u guys blow, u just banned me cuz u hate me. Can i help it that all u noobs cant RP and that when i tell u u cant ,u have to ban me ? This is unfair as shit, toxicity was annoying the fuck out of me. Constantly breaking NLR and cops were as abusive as shit, i freaked out when eddie muted me cuz i told him not to complain. So i blew them up. Loads of people do this, sooner this day lone wolf did it to -_- i had loads of fucks using explosives what-so-ever, this fucking sux -_-'

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Language like that wont help reduce your Ban. But let the admins explain first.

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

You kill several people with PHX explosives, what do you expect? Do you expect the admin to congratulate you?

4. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

u need to stfu tox, ur part of the problem of this ban, u and eddies mute -_-

5. Stanley Kowalski

Really? So I hacked your PC and made you push Q and select PHX explosive barrels? I didn't know I did that, sorry.

6. Cellular

Cellular New Member

VRNlLaserman, I didn't understand a word that you typed. Please capitalize

7. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I banned him for repeatedly spawning and blowing people up with barrels.

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Yep i was there

I have screenies as well of him spawning them

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The ban is like 5 days? Or is the time still wrong.

10. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I am saying Laserman did wrong but I think he was just 1 of the people to be caught, unfortunatly I wasn't there to see what happened so I cannot say something bias on the exact event.

My View Though:

Laserman Teddi is right about that selection of words you said. Using words like "fuck" "bitch" etc.. won't help. I do see where you're coming from, you do help alot with reporting things and you seem to know when sometimes(When scores come to it, you're not allways 'on the ball')

Side Note to Toxicity^2
    Also Toxicity^2 please work on what you say to people. I do not know exactly what was said here, but you're on thin ice as what I've seen in my book. Laserman does have the tendency to act up but I wouldn't allways apply so much pressure.

Advice to Laserman
    Laserman, my advice is to just leave the server and wait for a while. Cool your jets while you're out.

My Final 'Verdict':

Reduce Ban to 2 days.

11. Stanley Kowalski

12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

My point exactly, and I do not see how that is relivant.

13. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

The Ban will not be reduced. With that language and attitude i've decided he can cool off for the full time. If he can show good behaviour on the forums etc, he may get off early.

[/quote:3as4zetm]

I think i can see what Toxicity is trying to say, but i'll leave that there.

14. [ENM]Vikez

[ENM]Vikez New Member

I can see why laserman did what he did, but it still wasn't the right thing to do.
    And toxicity, you were dming the other day so i wouldn't talk about irresponsible if i was you.

15. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Omg this is lame, i dindt repeat it, i did it one time. Because i was CP abused and randomly warranted with no reason, i wanted to tell that. But ofcourse eddie had to start complaining about me. so i told him to shut up .... and he like muted me. I freaked out and i used some barrels. also I DINDT BLOW THEM UP, they just did -_-. It was supposed to be a warning but they blew up to early and tox. Ur part of problem becoz u were part of the cause that made me freak out.

16. Stanley Kowalski

The only person in charge of your actions is you. You're trying to shift the blame onto me and Eddie to get off early.

17. xxTheThirdxx

xxTheThirdxx New Member

18. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Ok first off all shut up your mouth and listen.Stop being cocky and thinking your right and we are all wrong.I muted for none stop of arguing whit me and I warned several time and I told you not to complain.You say you rp, you dont.One time you were a prisonner,than I adverted Public exucution on the roof the of the nexus.I brought you at the roof,than you disconnect.That Proof the lack of rp you do. Dont accuse lone wolf,we saw you.Saying you guys blows to get unbanned is stupid.I say to make the ban longer.

Btw I only muted one time and not 2 time.And Look who complain now?

19. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member