Joey's Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Joey Skylynx, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Skylynx

Joey Skylynx Minister of Propaganda

Hey my name is Joey 'Skylynx' Dura,
    I'm an 18 year old from Mandan, North Dakota[CDT], whom is a collector of C&R Firearms, a Fishermen, and Wildlife Conservationist. I've been apart of the BB Community since Blackdog introduced me back in March, and have grown to be absurdly active in bugging Teddi regarding BBRP.

Adminstrative Activity
    CS1.6
    2005/2006 - DaTwinkle Gaming - Moderator
    2006 - Blood N' Bullets - Admin

Day of Defeat[GoldSrc]
    2006/2007/2008 - Eagles At War - Moderator

Day of Defeat: Source
    2008 - 509th PIR - Moderator[Cpl]

Garry's Mod
    2008 - Slickback's Building Gods - Admin
    2008 - Kane's Building Gods - Admin

2009/2010 - SGC Naval Play - Admin [ Contact Him: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlteranAncient/ ]
    2009/2010 - Jade Falcon Army Build Server - Head Admin
    2010/2011 - Chiefehs Trouble in Terrorist Town - Admin
    2011 - Statious Trouble in Terrorist Town - Head Admin [ Contact Him:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilplus/ ]

Yay repost <3

2. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Apologies Joey, for the length of time it took for me to actually post here. Life has a habit of taking most of my time now-a-days. :x

This time around, I am going to give Joey a Reference. I feel that his attitude and way of dealing (in terms of what he says to folk, and how he says it) with people has improved since his last application. He's still very active on the server and mumble and has gotten to know a number of the community members pretty well. On the server he's helpful and provides some good (and needed) explanations of how things work to the new folk who come in.

Good luck. ^^

3. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I will also say sorry for the time length of not posting my reference.

I will be honest and say I was worried of not making a post due to how some people don’t feel comfortable with you. Well heck maybe your stories of community massacres on Garry’s mod. But I am glad this application is for BB server which is for platinum servers only. (Surf+ DR + TTT) I would had said straight down say no if this was a RP Sub-Admin Application. Because of history logs of other community forums and research on nlr etc but this is all from research on you.

But besides RP let’s talk about TTT. You play well and yell at other players for getting irritated by them. When I hear you moan like a cunt I think oh right I better be alert and stop being AFK and do my job. You entertain me when I monitor the idiots and you just make me laugh to grab pop corn and watch you play.

So reason why my reference sounds dodgy because this is joey we are talking about. He is a nice guy but I do feel he can be abit loose with things. If like example prop killing was still on I’d may more slide to said no for this reference. But the reason why I am saying yes for his application is because heck this trail is for a reason to watch him do his work if he doesn’t well you know what’ll happen.

But I doubt he would do this he is always on mumble and talks nicely too fellow members. He is kind of like Xandrah “I don’t like you, I need to know you a bit more before I can like you” type of guy. But one of my fav things he responded too players for help is “Download CSS you faggot” etc.

But I worry he will be denied which I am worried my reference was a waste of this month but oh well I done my reference now and I can’t think of anything else but If joey gets the trail I’ll watch him and help him if he is doing anything wrong. But I am sure he is old enough to.. learn and behave.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

As this one's reached the 1 week mark we'll decide on it tomorrow, any additional posts welcome but the 2 refs are acknowledged.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Kaiden and I spoke to some past references and that coupled with our own personal thoughts and opinions makes us feel that although you're a good person and have good character, we don't feel you would be quite ready as of yet for a position with our team.

Feel free to apply in a month or so (or when you feel is ready) should you want to attempt again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.