Jeebus Ban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Sleepydragn1, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Ban Request for "Jebus"

Brief: Just a while ago, Prop Protection was broken on Stranded, and this guy named "Jebus" started unfreezing rocks (world props), and building an island with them. John M. Stanson and I started moving his rocks (and some of the assorted tree branches in the sky), and trying to put them back in a natural position (or, at least moving them away from him), because he was abusing the glitch. Anyways, he starts getting mad at me, and then prop kills me with a rock (though, I have no proof of this, only a screenshot of me getting killed by a prop_physics, him saying "Bitch" right after it, and me calling him a prop killer). He then left the server after I argued with him about abusing the glitch, and prop killing me.

Sub Note - I think before this he had prop killed John M. Stanson, because he called him a Prop Killer before I got prop killed.

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4137347

Thanks In Advance.

-Sleepy

Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

He tryed to propkill me, but I can confirm everything Sleepy says is true. I don't have any screenshoots but i saw when Sleepy got propkilled.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Was a bug which took me a while to correct, I won't bother banning him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.