Jakethesnake's Sub admin Trial application (Pliers)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jakethesnake, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

[DENIED] Jakethesnake's Sub admin Trial application (Pliers)

Game name: Pliers (a few months back it was Jakethesnake)

About Yourself: I am 13, I usually just play games and mostly play gmod. I love gaming, I like computers, and the insides of them to. I took apart some computers. I have Mostly A's And B's in school, I live in the US, and love roleplaying. I play gmod alot of times, (most of my day is gmod) and have had it for a few years. This is my favorite server, and I would like to make the server better and kicking people if they get real annoying, mostly warnings I would do. I always am coming across mingebags, a gift and a curse. (If I have time, i'll add more, but I have to get going soon).

Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    Basically, This is about the only server I play on, and about the only game I play. I beat HL2, Ep1, Ep2, and lostcoast.
    I have the orange box, I play portal somtimes. I was a super admin on a different server.

Main Server you play on : Defiently BBRP, a little on sandbox.

Having mapping / lua coding is not looked upon as a bonus. I have made a few maps (never released any) and have edited some to. And they all look horrible.

A post count of 50: I have 347 posts.

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server. I spend ALOT of time on this server. I use to play about 10 hours a day, seriously. But then I started coming across "limits" for being "addicted" to garrysmod.

I can't go on vent, I have no microphone. And I don't even see the vent link anymore.

Admin Refs:
    •Stanley

Sub admin Refs:

Player refs:
    •Freddy Ivanovich
    •Shawdow
    •Tuorg
    •Cellular

I like good and bad posts. Bad so I know what to do to fix the mistake I made.

Please reply. Thanks for reading.

2. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

He's a good guy, knows the rules and the people that play on the server. It would be quite good to see him as a Sub-Admin.

+ Player Ref

3. Shadow

Shadow New Member

Same thinking
    +Player Ref

4. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Thanks Freddy and Shawdow! :D

5. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

+1 ;D

6. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

7. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Adding my ref, he's a lot more active than most admins and stopped me when I was going to eat a bottle of sleeping pills. I had unscrewed the top and taken out that fluff, when I heard a car honking outside. I ignored it and dumped the bottle into my mouth, and I started choking on those big white pills.

Then I noticed I had a huge erection and I started to "piss" out the huge white tablets. Those dry pills were sliding out of my dick in this frothy, stringy orange goo. I looked over at my desk and saw a few lines of cocaine, so I started rubbing my dick in it, hoping it would make the goo go away. But now it felt like I rubbed a serrano pepper into my urethra, and I let out a scream of rage. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a Ginsu knife, and started hacking at my dick. The knife started clanging off of my rock-hard erection, and eventually shattered into dust.

Out of ideas, I ran back up to my room and put my dick in the open window. I started opening it and closing it as hard as I could on my cock, but the window shattered and the stringy goo was spreading up to my face from my groin.

When I had decided that this was pointless, as the sleeping pills kept falling out of my invincible cock, I reached for my dad's WW2 Colt on the windowsill, the bullets right next to it. I loaded it and stuck it in my ear, and then Pliers appeared at my window (he had climbed up the tree outside). Must have been a bizarre scene, white pills falling out of my erect penis and a loaded Colt jammed into my ear, my tear-soaked eyes begging for the end. In the background Trent Reznor was screaming about loneliness or his flip flops or something.

"Tox no you have so much to live for", he shouted. I lowered the pistol and got into his car. We drove off into the sunset.

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Tox that's not a ref...

9. Stanley Kowalski

shut the fuck up

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

bob is a faggot

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

fuck him

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

i hope he dies

jewnosed SPIC

yeah shut up bob

10. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

No it wont count

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

beacause its a story

11. Stanley Kowalski

shut up you jew motherfucker, you

12. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

And you need 3 valid reasons.

13. Stanley Kowalski

he's more active, saved my life, and drove me off into the sunset

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

and hey fucker its not a story

14. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

yes, no, no

15. Stanley Kowalski

I don't know if you know this or not, but the only reason you have your fucking sub admin is because I made that possible, I'm what counts out here, not your fucking country clubs, or your fucking TV shows, and what the fuck are you doing on TV anyhow, you know I get calls from back home every fucking day, they think you've gone batshit? You coulda had the food and beverages job WITHOUT going on TV, you WANTED to go on TV, you're making a big fucking spectacle of yourself. You're fucking warned Bob, don't ever go over my fucking head again, you motherfucker, you.

16. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

I am full admin again... and really just write a ref ffs lol.

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

You Two really suck shit when it comes to staying on goddamn topic

18. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Err, thanks.

19. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You two, simmer down, and get back on topic.

But Tox is just showing his approval, and I can see where he's coming from.

20. limilim

limilim Active Member

As long as he stops fighting with his brother. He's a decent rper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.