[BUG] Inventory In Between Time Tabs

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by NeverReady, Jun 15, 2017.

1. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I've seen this multiple times but it doesn't do it every map. Just every now and then.

middle.png

Edit: I just waited for it to switch maps, and it looks as if it only does it on specific maps.
    It loaded to Calycate and everything was fine. The map I noticed it on is Aether.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

At the moment most of the tabs are generated dynamically, ie how your PC loads in each module dictates how it'll appear on the F1 menu so there isn't technically a set order. I guess we could look into estasblishing an order if it's something that would be preferred.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I wonder if was caused by the increased traffic that was affecting the server last night, made the inventory modular slower. Imagine will be fine tonight!

Although myself I don't think they've ever loaded in a different order apart from this;

upload_2017-6-15_17-59-45.png

4. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

It's purely to do with the client;the inventory isn't synced when you load the F1 menu.

5. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I've just never seen it until a few days ago, and it always seems to be only on certain maps. Because I've reloaded my entire game to see if it would fix it when it happens, but to no avail. The only reason I made a post about it is because it's randomly started happening now. Wasn't sure why it started doing it.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It's essentially RNG caused by race conditions.

Killermon likes this.