Im gonna make this short and sweet.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TheLawGiver, Feb 13, 2009.

1. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

I've been getting bombarded by Ref Requests lately since my 30 day rule was lifted. I am an observant motherfucker as you all well know. With that said if you submit an app don't ask me for shit. If I personally feel that you should get my ref I will gladly write the truth in your defense, however if you proceed to alienate me by asking me I will deny it outright. This is now law with me. If you fuck this up. I don't care if your Jesus Christ himself I will not ref you. Im not trying to be an asshole but I don't the like being muscled in to uncomfortable situations where I got peons asking me to write fairy tales when I barely know them. You want my ref that impress the fuck out of me with your RP skills.
    Blitz I would ref you but I see that you 4/3 and I know you're a good guy. Hopeful the man behind the curtain agrees. I wish you luck on your application.
    Now if I don't ref you don't take it personally, I simply means that in my professional opinion you don't meet my personal criteria for excellence.

Courts Adjourned.

/me bangs gavel.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

tl;dr: request ref at own risk.

3. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

[youtube:ukw0cfh9]CMnpu6rdabg&feature=related[/youtube:ukw0cfh9]

4. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

im doing teh same .. i am sick of ref requests .... i mean , if you are truly wothy of a ref i will say " you can have my ref " to ya or somethin

5. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

I wonder if doctors one day will go "you know what, I'm sick of helping yous guys", that would be awesome. :D

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh by the way you have cancer bye.

But no, there would be one doctor who would übercharge all of his costs because he would be the only one left :p

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Don't Ask me ether. If I'm going to ref you I will. Which probably wont happen. If teddi wants you to be an admin then you will. If not then. Good luck wasting your time.

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Then admins, use the sig in the admin forums to show you don't take requests.

>.>

9. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

okie dokie ....

/me will make a cooler looking one with a black man on later