I'd like to ask for a moment of silence

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sin Vida*, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in today's world we cannot have perfection. Today at 7:58 PM EST, the one who we know as flash has gone missing. It is most likely that he has died from causes of either suicide from peers from this very site, or when he fell off the dump truck on one of his rounds into a pool of acid. No matter the cause of his death, it has been decided that I lead the memorial service that will be held for him. It was almost like just yesterday when I first met him, he had the name nightmare as his alias on steam and I never knew that he was flash until around 20 minutes ago but none the less he was a great person. My memories for flash will always be held close to my heart, and I hope they will also be close to yours.

Of course I have tried to contact Flash recently but to no avail.

[​IMG]

I've contacted a friend to see how we would be able to cope with the problem. This is one of my good friends whom you may know has Kaiden.

Code:

8:25 PM - Sin Vida: ALSO WHAT KIND OF PIE
    8:25 PM - Kaiden: APPLE PIE
    8:25 PM - Kaiden: THX FOR ASKING
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: NP WAS IT GOOD?;
    8:26 PM - Kaiden: plz BBRP out soon ty
    8:26 PM - Kaiden: YES
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: ME TOO WANT BBRP
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: UMMM
    8:26 PM - Kaiden: u gonna be cop?
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: idk
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: ill prob just be citizen worker by day,  top gangster by night
    8:26 PM - Kaiden: omg
    8:26 PM - Kaiden: But you can be "Inspector Sin Vida"
    8:26 PM - Sin Vida: my rogue is named Detective
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: Lol
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: thats gd
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: yup
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: i was trying to get the title
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: Private
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: hopefully RP map be finished soon, then can QQ at teddi forever
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: but no one does RBGs with someone with no RBG rating!
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: you need 1.1k in RBGs
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: o :(
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: you have to be in a guild before the season starts
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: or else its
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: dude u suk
    8:27 PM - Sin Vida: LF 1.6k rated
    8:27 PM - Kaiden: dey dum
    8:28 PM - Sin Vida: also if i was a cop in BBRP everyone would hate me and want to shoot me every minute
    8:28 PM - Sin Vida: id rather be Bounty Hunter Vida
    8:28 PM - Sin Vida: its like a cop, but cooler
    8:32 PM - Kaiden: Lol, maybe :( but then everyones like
    8:32 PM - Kaiden: NO BOUNTY HUNTERS NOOB
    8:32 PM - Kaiden: and your like
    8:32 PM - Kaiden: :(
    8:32 PM - Sin Vida: ye cause thats like saying im a hitman :(
    8:32 PM - Sin Vida: uhh
    8:33 PM - Kaiden: D:
    8:33 PM - Sin Vida: u be my lieutenant and ill be a cop
    8:33 PM - Sin Vida: or ur da sheriff
    8:33 PM - Sin Vida: im the deputy
    8:33 PM - Kaiden: commissioner
    8:33 PM - Sin Vida: that works as well
    8:33 PM - Kaiden: <ranks>
    8:33 PM - Kaiden: those r ranks in order
    8:33 PM - Sin Vida: u came prepared
    8:34 PM - Kaiden: YES
    8:34 PM - Sin Vida: Ill be Captain Vida
    8:34 PM - Sin Vida: But wiat
    8:34 PM - Sin Vida: inspector sounds cooler :(
    8:37 PM - Kaiden: ye they get cooler as they go on lol, dunno how many people will even apply for police or how many people will be neded
    8:37 PM - Kaiden: you can have multiple chars so you can have one in police
    8:37 PM - Sin Vida: B.B. Noire
    8:37 PM - Sin Vida: ill do it
    8:40 PM - Kaiden: woo

Dear lord, please guide our friend Flash into the heavens safely, and grant him a wonderful after life. Amen.

I'd like to ask if anyone else would on Flash's behalf say a few words in his honor. And also let's have a moment of silence because these are dark times we live in.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kite

Kite Member

I remember him ever since he joined. He was always a thoughtful person and never was reluctant to speak his mind. I remember sitting in the park with him and how he was telling me how he would make it to the top someday. I truly do hope he somehow makes it, where ever he is. He was such a innovative person that was highly regarded as one of the most intellectual person of this community. Although he was misunderstood by many other community members, he never failed to bring a few smiles to some of the players. His ingenious ideas helped create the life that I am now following. I can recall when he first started this whole life. "Omg i gotta play on this server and get a house there." he said. I remember it so clearly. It has been known that he is not the most loved here as I recall him saying "Yes he did mntion me, but not directly. He has been bugging me and i get set off from one bad comment from him sometimes. So alot of the parts in his post are actually talking about me "indirectly"..." He was very stressed that day. He told me one day he would be an amazing astronomer. He told everyone "I don't see the stars anywhere....?? I feel stupid." But it never stopped him. His best idea was about invisible walls! I over heard him talking to someone and I caught that he said "I was wondering how people separated runners and deaths with "invisible" walls.' His life was shrouded in mystery but was clear as the summer sky. He will be missed dearly.
    Rest in Piece.

"The proccesser is good, but you can't use a mobile on a desktop. I suggest an Intel or Nvidia instead of a Radeon." - Flash.

2 people like this.
  3. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I remember the little asshole. Now to look back and see how the life flash lived and the people he changed brings a monsoon of tears to the children of Portugal. He will always be remembered. R.I.P. Flash; the one who was confused by every post he ever read.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

omg that kaiden guy accepting bribes off Sin to get police rank

RIP Flash.

5. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

RIP [strikethrough]Rebecca Black[/strikethrough] Flash. May the Lord that I don't believe in bestow mercy on your sin-filled life of sex, drugs, and more sex. With women.

6. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I remember when I first saw him join the forums. So full of life and energy, and now its all gone. Shame. R.I.P Flashy Boy

1 person likes this.