I VOTE TO BAN VIVALAGORE

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by kirillarmas, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

"Dickhead"

wow is that REALLY nessessery to say that?

you can be kinda an Ass viva....you abuse your CP powers like mad.you ALWAYS get demoted

2. Havoc

Havoc Member

I support the ban, whenever he comes on the server turns to chaos. I just see arguments on OOC ALL because of him. He has to change his name everyday so no one knows it's him, but you can always tell when it's him. Please someone do something- hes ruining the RP and i know hes doing the same for others, everyone wants him out. His usaull rants are "Give me your address" "Give me your phone number" seriously what the hell?..Hes also whats stopping me get advanced. And as you can see from the posts i think everyone agrees he needs a permanent ban.

3. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Wow how fucking dare you post here you faggot, all this kid does is abuse advanced to the point someone needs to kick his ass seriously, demoted from cop.. instantly makes himself a cop again after jailing an entire building.

Oh and he prop kills too how about that.

4. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Wow kid i would beat your ass IRL i swear, anyway kiddie and i will use that again if i have to you're a 15 year old punk shut your trap, evertime i am online you demote people front right and center and you act like a massive faggot and just because i got demoted means nothing, calling all your queer boyfriends to vote yes is really hard.

5. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

ANOTHER MINGE HOLY FUCK, another twat who abuses everytime i am online, see no proof just words and faggotry.

6. Havoc

Havoc Member

Stop triple-posting faggot. Get one person here to say who doesn't support the ban (None of your accounts)...right now everyone in the community wants you gone- take the hint. Fine you know what? I'll actually begin taking god damn screenshots of your mingery from now on.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Please read the application form and theres your answer. This post is now being locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.