I am voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TheLawGiver, Oct 9, 2008.

1. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

why you ask?

Well thats elementary, not that many of you kids know anyway since you spend the majority of your time at school listening to your predominantly Democrat teacher spew all kinds of garbage about McCain and his policies. No doubt you sit there and repeat the same garbage you hear. LUCKILY you have a friend like me, a soon to be political scientist, who understand the dynamics and required purpose of government.

Why am I voting for John McCain, well McCain has a tried and true track record with congress not only a man who understands the dynamics of government he has spend the last majority of his life serving this nation both in and out of uniform. Now you're probably thinking "McCain voted against a lot of things that could help us now, like alternative fuels", well keep in mind that McCain has sat in the senate for about 20 some aught years and more than likely when these bills were proposed they were not what they seemed of the technology was still theoretical. Regardless he behaves as the classical conservative should, spend less money and decrease government size. This is the basic fundamental value of the Republican party. Now my vote goes deeper than that, fact is Obama has no serious experience and has a ridiculous amount of people around him that are pouring money into his campaign. Ask yourself "Why did Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pour money into the Obama machine?" Thats easy, they expect him to perform most inline with their own interests. People these people are our enemies, enemies to the average American. They send jobs overseas, and do nothing to help our nation but spend money and watch the poor grow poorer.
    What does McCain bring to the table? He brings stability, experience, and selfless service. He is a man who still believes in America, a man who will bring stability to our nation. What does Obama bring to the table? Eloquence in his speech and an alarming amount of people around him whispering in his ears. Some of those are Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and maybe even other nations. Fact is America is in a whole that only a true conservative and dig us out of. Spending more money will increase taxes, now I know that many of you dont pay taxes anyway but realize that when you make the government bigger we have to pay for it.

Make no mistake, I am an American and proud. This nation has helped and shaped the modern day free-world along with many other nations. I believe that America spends to much time and money trying to help everyone else when we should be helping ourselves, we need a president who will buckle down and spend less, that man is John McCain.

Don't bullshit yourself either, McCain nor Obama are pulling us out of Iraq anytime soon, and neither of them is going to legalize gay marriage or marijuana.

Imagine if Burger King was like the DMV.....
    Thats a product of more government.

Done

Bring on arguments so I can crush you

2. Tools

Tools New Member

Agreed

Table B Round

3. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

That's good and all but why post it here?

4. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

Off Topic
    duh lawl
    Plus I was hoping for a lot of lolwut?

5. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

this isn't going to end well

6. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Ugh, more political wars/economy wars on [BB] is what we don't need.

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Yall didnt complain about the same sex thing? So dont about this.. An opinion is an opinion.. Lets not stat what you said a hole was lol... made me sick..

im not insulting.. So dont freak out ok?

8. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Hey, it's true!
    Why would I freak out? lol.

9. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

A battle with no opposition is considered a victory :D

10. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

11. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

You fail.
    If Mccain and Palin get elected this country is going to shit.

12. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

DONT mistake quotes. If this is a political topic, don't misquote people. That'll show how messed up you truly are to get a CHEAP laugh off of your peers. You have angered me, rawr.
    Okay, better :D

Spike, GIVE YOUR PROOF!
    You just said, fail; when Lawgive gave proof after proof why Mccain would be best! And your coming in and saying, fail without any proof of your own?
    Shut up spike, think before you post.
    Your annoying me with your stupidity on these posts. GET YOUR FACTS!

13. [!!Rawr!!]

[!!Rawr!!] New Member

Who did
    I misquote?

14. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Look, I hate to say it, but John McCain wasn't completely selfless when serving our country. He was terrible fighter pilot; he crashed five times. And because he wasn't a good pilot, he crashed in Vietnam, which is what resulted in his capture. While captured, John McCain collaborated with the Vietnamese. http://www.usvetdsp.com/mccainpic.htm (I know, I know, the picture of McCain is a racial steotype :p. It's the information that counts.) Though I do have sympathy for John McCain because of his torture, he didn't bravely serve our country. He gave away army secrets for medical care. That just isn't right.

It should also be noted that John McCain has a hellish temper. Look at this incident: http://thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-09/john-mccain-shooting-craps-pissed-off/ That's a true display of anger and arrogance. Do you want that man in office?

P.S.: I don't have anything against Republicans; I just can't stand the policies of Republican politicians. The stupidity and corruption that they've displayed is remarkable. But before you label me a far-left liberal, you should know that I do agree with the Republicans on a number of issues. It's just that I can't trust the Republican Party after the Bush administration. They need to prove to the American people that they have America's best interst at heart.

15. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Robosmores did.
    He misquoted another by changing it to hollow victory. Which isn;t what he said at all. Robosmores made it sound more worse than it truly was.

16. Cellular

Cellular New Member

It wasn't a misquote, Erogoan. I believe that Robosmores was being sarcastic.

17. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I am voting for Barack Obama and Joe Biden

18. Cellular

Cellular New Member

And I would vote for Barack Obama And Joe Biden, but I'm fourteen. :-\

19. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

There is no man alive that can withstand torture period, the US military encourages men to give misinformation but not be silent, as for helping Cong he was forced to. Fact is he captured and beaten. The reason he is selfless is b/c after he returned home he continued to serve in and out of uniform. Most people would have said "that's it" after 5 years in a Vietnamese prison camp.

20. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master