Hydroxyl's Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Hydroxyl, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

[APPROVED] Hydroxyl's Application

This is a Application for a Stranded Server Sub Admin Position

RL Name: Christopher G. Evans

Game Name: Hydroxyl

About Yourself: I am a second year Game Design & Development at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester N.Y., USA. I'm married and have a 2yo daughter and am still able to maintain a 4.0GPA (while still having time to play video games 40+ hours a week)

Past Experience if any: Years experiance with video games: 17 Years experiance running my own gaming servers 4 (none public), Number of LAN party's coordinated and hosted: 7 (configuring and admin'ing several different game servers was involved there :))

Main Server you play on: [BB]Stranded[fixed], This is the only server I am requesting Sub-Admin status for at this time.

Admin References (Must Be Included before you apply): It couldn't be much clearer that I need 3 references from full admins before, but The only admin I know I know at the moment is Chuck Norris (Does that even count as a reference any way, sorry chuck ;) ) I just thought I'd give my application a shot in hopes that my qualifications in other areas could make up for my lack of references. (I met TracesofGrace last night on the Survival server but we didn't really talk. Other than that I haven't played with any other admins.

Use Ulx: I'd rank my knowledge and experience with ULX as "Limited", I've had no "live" server experience with ULX, I've only messed around with it on my personal dedicated servers.

Other stuff I'd like to add: If given an admin position on the Survival server, I will admin by following the rules set forth here @ http://bbroleplay.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2629
    P.S. I am also very interested in helping to debug and add additional features to the underlining server functionality. I feel that my experience with game design is quite suited for this task. I have completed a strenuous (or so they tell us) programming sequence here at R.I.T., I an A in all three courses. And have had much prior experience with LUA scripting.

2. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

I think you would be a big help to us :)

3. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

As stated in his app. I have met him in the server. He was a good guy, and seems to me like a good canidate for sub-admin. Although I would like to play with him more.

4. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

I'll more than likely be on the Stranded server tonight (If I get my Physics homework done). I'll will be on the vent server regardless though. (Well regardless of anything save for the wrath of the Mrs. ;D :eek: :'( )

5. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Re: [APPROVED] Hydroxyl's Application

Approved as developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.