Gman George's Sub Admin Deathrun App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Mc Diddles, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

Here goes nothing, at least it'll will hopefully knock some sense into people who want to try out.

About Yourself

I belive I am a huge dickhead who trolls people to make himself feel better about his shit life he has in reality. There's not much about me, so I wont post my whole life story. All you have to know is I have a very dark sense of humour, have a depression issue, chucked out of school due to panic attacks in public places and lessons, now unemployed, hates everything yadda yadda, now has no life and turned into your lovely sterotypical angsty dickhead you see before you.

Past Experience if you have any

I've made a few groups in the past, some of them having servers, all of which had very low traffic and was closed down in a few months due to money problems. At the momment I am co-owner of a "HURR DURR MAHCINEMA CUZ WE SO PROFESSIONAL" named TSOD: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/The-shadow-of-death which I've been in and running for over 2 years, we have some servers which have average traffic and events so I have some admin experince dealing with "trolls" and other problems.

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.

As stated before I am unemployed therefor able to spend as much time as you want me to be on.

Some time must have been spent on Vent.

I was fearing this part, due to strong negative views I have on vent. But if I have to do it, so be it.

With that said and done, I'm waiting to be chewed and spat back out by you lovely folks at BB.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I support this, he's one of the few people here who wouldn't take other people's shit.

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

+Support

4. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Trolololollollol hahahaah

^ = support.

5. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Yes, give his life meaning people.

6. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I cannot tell you how much I support this gentleman's fine application. I believe Gman George is a mature, responsible member of the BB community who knows how to do everything regardless of the situation. No doubt fips shall flee from his mighty powers.

+1 Full Admin Ref

Also, glad to see you live a normal life like the rest of us, including myself.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

We need someone who knows how to keep it real.

8. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

ye fo sho

9. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Gman George is a p cool guy, he applies and doesn't afraid of anything.

He's not gonna take shit from anyone on dr/ttt/surf/whatever thus making him an ideal admin!

+1 sub-admin/dev/dj/Whitefang ref. (Yes that does count as 4)

10. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh cool I'm full admin now. Also wrong forum George!

11. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

Other than the fact that he somehow manages to get away with GIANT image macros all the time, I think it'd be cool

12. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

I support Gman George, being one of the only people that I find quite amusing to watch on [BB] and also showing that he has a the capability to be a mature person.

13. Genesis

Genesis New Member

+1 plat ref/support (whatever) Gman may be a troll, but if you overlook that, he's a pretty cool guy that has my support.

14. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

He's only a troll to people stupid enough to fall for it.

15. Mc Diddles

I'm guessing I should bump due to the last post being six days ago. And that this app as been up for 2 weeks.

Thanks for the ref's, but I guess its all down to Kaiden or Teddi.

16. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I'm not going to directly support this application, because I seem to be the only person who actually notices or cares about the way you treat, respond, and act towards others. You have something to offer, experience of all things out of what you posted, seems to be the most important, but I don't want to see you as an admin till you can clean up. "Very dark sense of humor" is an understatement. Everyone has the ability to be a mature person, whether or not you take the time to act mature, is pure choice.

He might not take shit from people, but hes obviously one of the few that continuously dishes it out. I figured you of all people would notice that.

More often than not, someones got an honest question/statement/argument and it just gets mashed to pieces because of it. That is when its a problem, and that is when its unnecessary.

These are my non-admin thoughts, but I'd recommend a strict trial in which you learn to utilize the respect you posses for BB and its commoners. If you didn't have it somewhat atleast, I'd doubt you would have posted.

17. Mc Diddles

Last bump.

This app's been up for two weeks now.

18. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Blitz, are you really telling ME that he dishes out shit. I probably have called anyone who's joined in the past several months retarded at least once.

19. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Yeah, thats not shit though. When you call someone out its logical, it makes sense. But my point was more emphasizing the keyword "shit" as in quality of his recurring posts.

20. {WBA} Killswitch

{WBA} Killswitch New Member

+1 plat ref, do I need to explain why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.