Garrett[PvtJoker]Herrington CP Abuser

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by ICDZZZ, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

"Garrett[PvtJoker]Herrington" Steam id: STEAM_0:0:15059867

Just 15 minutes ago I tried to play BB RP and I couldn't because I was arrested 3-4 times by Garrett, I know that many others had it happen just a while ago too i couldn't get any screen shots because I couldn't get any while I was in jail the whole time. I do know that 2-3 people that were also mass arrested by Garrett I asked to help me on this will come. And hopefully with screen shots some how. But this has been on going, I scammed him about a month ago and I know that he has a grudge, because he has killed me and arrests me every chance he has gotten to. I have no proof of this but, that's just added information. if those people help me then I might have some thing here, I just really want this to stop I usually just ignore it, but now he has just arrested and then rearrested me, for about 20 minutes. Hes also got the mayor to warrant me for no reason at all I was warranted 2-3 times. If nobody helps me on this well, I'm screwed and I'll just have to keep trying to ignore it, that's what I'm guessing is gonna happen. But just wait and see if the people help me.

2. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

He has done that to me before, and killed me several times as CP

3. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

Not sure if that's really prop blocking because I don't think I know of anyone who wishes to INTENTIONALLY walk into a giant oven

4. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Wow ICDZ I didn't mass arrest people. Here's a list if anyone else says they did they're full of piss and vinegar.
    1.You for having drug labs and a second time because some jackass let you out like 15 seconds after I arrested you.
    2.Slapaho Because I saw him with a deagle in jail aparently he didn't respawn when he was unarrested and was planning on killing everybody.
    3.Some guy who was punchwhoring
    4.Some guy was shooting at cops
    and I killed a guy for punchwhoring and a guy who was killing people with crowbars and i think that's about it.

The reason people are saying abuse is because I was hanging out in jail for like 30 minutes just continually knocking out prisoners because I thought it was funny as hell. Oh and I did prop block the firepit because other CP's were posing bodies in there and I thought people could be unarrested when killed by the fire but Ted corrected me and I removed it.

5. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

WOW you're a fucking liar I didn't put ANYONE in the oven, and I'm not posting further.

6. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Go the to Optometrists and get your eyes checked because something is definantly fucked up with them.

7. Static Craig

Static Craig New Member

He was prop blocking the flamer, lucky for you (or maybe everyone) I got a screen shot of it ;D .

8. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

First of all, how did you know I had drugs? Second, you don't just rearrest someone because you thought they weren't in jail long enough that's just plain retarded. And wtf I watched you put people in the flames, dude. Also if possible could you answer this, why do you kill me randomly every now and then?

9. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I didn't put anybody in the fire the whole reason i put that prop there was so no more people would be put in the fire.

10. Static Craig

Static Craig New Member

Dude, perhaps you should have asked other Cops if they wanted the flamer blocked off before you assumed no one would mind.

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I'm 90% sure that picture is taken from inside the furnace.

12. !sim.ple-Slapaho

!sim.ple-Slapaho New Member

Yeah, for the deagle, i didnt get arrested but it teleported me to jail when someone attempted to arrest me but i didnt intend to shoot anyone i just pulled out the deagle so i could drop it and put it back in my inventory, anyways thats not what this is about, our pal Garrett here broke 3 rules so far, Prop Blocking, he was blocking off the fire area in the jail and was putting prisoners in 1 by 1, then he didnt obey nlr, he was getting near my drugs in my apartment so i had to kill him so then he comes runnin back into the apartment and shoots me =/, and finnaly cp abusing, he was arresting people for no reason at all. There was also some ragdoll posing going on with dead prisoners, im not sure if that was Garrett though, i think it was just another cp.

13. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Yea I noticed that too, I guess I closed it off while he was still inside.

Don't lie. If there's anything I hate it's a liar, and literally everything you just posted was a lie. I did not pose for damn sure, I did not get killed by you at any point in my game session yesterday, I did not knock people out in the fire pit and that's the god's honest truth. Oh and btw I really doubt I'll get in trouble for any of those things because A. You don't have screenies of it and B. It never happened.

14. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

Yeah he did that to me too, I don't know if the posing was him or somebody else but he did arrest me alot and he just kept coming back to find me and arrest me, I just left after the 4th arrest he got me. And the arrests didn't seem to have any reason at all... He wouldn't even answer me when I spoke to him and asked him about it. He got the mayor to warrant me and he went back to my drug apartment atleast 2-3 times to arrest me. I'm sure he died once during that time, so I think he broke NLR also.

15. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

Also, there is about 4 people here saying you were one by one dragging people into the fire. I don't think 4 people would lie just for the hell of it.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

Ok really now I have seen a lot of people who were arrested complaining about how he "prop blocked" the oven, but what would you honestly want to do in there besides get cooked like a rotisserie chicken? If you think about it he did you guys a favor lol

17. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Dude you guys are just saying that to get me in trouble but the funny thing is that It's not even agianst the rules.

18. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

I'm not trying to get you in trouble for that, but your saying that 4 people who saw you one by one put people into the fire are lying. I'm trying to get justice for you arresting me 4 times, for no reason.

19. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Prop blocking is against the rules you cocky bastard I've read enough of this and looked at the screen shot and it certainly proves you prop blocked something and you should be banned for it.
    Um you could run out of it and not be killed I've done it a million times

20. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Dude i was talking about throwing them in the fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.