Fishy's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Fishy, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishy

Fishy Member

Name: Fabulous Fishy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26449103

Role|Server: Sub-Admin | BB Admin | Surf

I believe that I would make an excellent addition to the BB Admin Staff Team. Throughout my 4500+ hours on Garry's Mod, I have been a staff member on the majority of the communities that I've played on (and that's a lot). When dealing with community members and/or rule breakers, I always handle the situation in a manner that leaves all parties feeling respected and knowledgeable of why they are being punished (assuming they were the naughty ones). Beyond dealing with server drama, I also excel at solving problems, and I would love to use those skills in order to make our community a better environment for everyone. As for my availability, I have basically no life, so I'd be available virtually any time of the day.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. Evasive Pickle

Evasive Pickle New Member

3. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I think fishy would be a very good Sub-Admin. Ive seen him help plenty of people with their problem. He has been very active and social. He's also been around for over 2 years and has 14 days play time. I also feel like he would be very responsible at his job. Also have you seen him? What a stud. (;

4. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Fishy would make a great Sub-Admin in my opinion. He has a ton of time on the server and a lot of past experience. He handles issues in a responsible way and is very nice to everyone. +1

5. Kenny

Kenny New Member

Fishy would make a great sub-admin. He helped and encouraged me (and many other people) with surfing, and he is patient with people. He is so nice that he is almost Canadian. :p

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.