"fakerz" Ban Request.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Perry, May 4, 2008.

1. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Edit: This ALL happened Today (4th May) when there was no admin on the server.

Ok, so today i was RolePlaying an undercover cop and i had my job as a gangster. I hacked fakerz keypad and went into his house and saw that he had druglabs in there, so i went back outside and called the cops. 2 CPs came and we all went through his door. fakerz killed a cp, but the other arrested him. He got warranted so the CP could ram the door and kill the drugs, which we did.
    About 10 minutes after this im walking along the street and fakerz, as a GunDealer, comes upto me and deagles me in the head. Im like, Wtf, NLR & Random DM.
    This happened about 10 or more times, when im just walking along or in a public area when he comes and tries to kill me. I defend myself with a shotgun, but its always holstered unless he trys to shoot me.

Anyway, watch the Demo, it only shows half of what happened, but it should be enough for a temp ban atleast.

Demo download link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/112474715/fakerz.dem.html

Steam ID:
    [​IMG]

2. Fallen

Fallen New Member

fakerz done pretty much the same thing to me today, i got in his house as a cop because he left his door open then i found 8 drugs labs upstairs, killing them all ,

he comes up the stairs i kill him then he takes a big fit, telling gene that i used my advanced to glitch myself into his house, then he comes back breaks nlr and owns me with and ak and continues about his rage of me abusing advanced.

funny thing was i hadnt even spawned a single prop since i had arrived at that time.

3. fakerz

fakerz New Member

you ran upstairs i shot you. you used the respawn glitch and destroyed my labs u damn fker.I didn't know about that glitch until i red the topic about ur ban request. Console showed that i killed you and soon after that u changed into a gangster. so thats how u broke into my house and thats the reason u didn't want to tell me how u got in.

Dante you got killed after u broke into my house 1st and then u came back. what goes around comes around

4. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Even if bullet did NLR break and kill you, you DONT do the same back, or you will get banned also.

5. fakerz

fakerz New Member

so im just supposed to watch there how he destroys my druglabs knowing i cant do anything about it?