fakerz and TIMERLAND

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by GrimmMethods, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

not exactly

Teddi remember when u where talking to me earlier about not being so mean? you can clearly see here I was under control, but tbh these to idiots just ruined that for me....

If *EITHER* of you two idiots gives me trouble again I will ban you for a week, you don't have to respect me but you do if you wanna stay on the server I am tired of people like this, it seems like we have got more people who somehow think they can come on a server and insult the admin. from now on im gunna start keeping console logs, and idiots like these two will get banned for disrespect a lot faster, I put up with you two for atleast 20 minutes.

honestly TIMERLAND is a good rp player he just got into a conflict me which I think fakerz was egging on via PM

if any admin has a problem with this post it here

also complete console logs as far back as I can get
    and questions?

2. TIMBERLAND

TIMBERLAND New Member

Yeah, why'd you call me gay after I asked to be friends?

I was trying to befriend you because I could see that you were easily irritated, noticing the frequent kicks and outbursts directed at people who didn't do the exact thing you wanted.

I wouldn't be so hostile if you didn't respond so rudely every time someone approaches you.

You treat everyone kind-of rudely, curt, and don't view them as actual people playing on a server with you, who are trying to have a good time; maybe something that you did a long time ago before you were an admin.

I was trying to befriend you so (hopefully?) you would soften up and stop making everyone feel like at any wrong move they were going to be banned. That's what I felt like, you were screaming left and right "im gonna ban you if you do this, or that, if you dont like it, well to bad so sad".

I wish your attitude was more open and accepting rather than "too-bad-so-sad". I just wanted to be your friend.

And another thing:

We don't have to respect you...but to stay on the server we do? That doesn't make any sense. Treat us like human beings. And I'm sorry, but people are not coming on the server thinking they can disrespect admins, I've played with several other admins and haven't seen anybody say a single complaining word, yet people seem to be rubbed the wrong way by you. Interestingly enough, this quote I found when searching your posts was very similar:

In conclusion, I have nothing against you, had nothing against you, and will not have anything against you from here on out. I just wanted to befriend you. Instead you call me gay and annoying. I'm sure you're a good person in real life and are nicer to some people you've known longer here (ie admins) but you shouldn't treat everyone else as a low-life nobody just because they're not a fellow administrator. It's the users (people like me) that make up the server, not you. You should treat people with the same respect you want (ie not threatening to ban people every 5 seconds). People are afraid to do anything to you, like put you in jail or put a warrant on you, because everything is wrong to you. No matter what people do, you are there, changing the bar, creating an environment that's hostile and intimidating.

Notice how people listen to Teddi and respect him? Reason: He doesn't threaten to ban people constantly, he treats them with value, because he knows they're important to the server. That's respect, in my opinion.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

:-\

4. fakerz

fakerz New Member

kaiden 1 grimm 0
    and timer ur wall of text was well written and true :O

5. Kaiden

I don't really agree with that though, as that log is probably unedited lol.

6. TIMBERLAND

TIMBERLAND New Member

Log doesn't show everything, Kaidan.

I wish it did, I am not in a position to lie, for the ban is only temporary.

My only perspective at this point is to improve the server.

nothing else.

7. Kaiden

Too many bans are occuring for events that could probably warrant a kick. 31 people are banned right now. Yes, 31..

8. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

the reason logs arent looked at it becuase admins dont make ban requests and this isnt a ban request, also, timer, that guy didn't know what hes talking about and niether do you.

9. Alvin C. York

Alvin C. York New Member

So, my suggestion since the logs can EASILY be edited why should they just believe you? Take screen shots.

But, I'm confused what Timberland really did wrong. I've seen fakers has been a constant troublemaker but Timberland has always RPed the right way never doing shit wrong, I mean you guys will have flipping Cops on there arresting everyone in site for no reason doing very bad RP and somehow someone that doesn't do anything that bad gets a ban request.. Not only that half the admins for BB don't even pay attention to all the bad RP that goes on. The NLR or w/e you call it is broken every day I've reported it myself a ton! of times and admins don't care. I mean it just hurts the RP for us and maybe thats why Timberland was banned he was sick of the crappy RP? idk just a thought but really please teach the admins to start kicking/or giving hour bans to the NLR breakers.. please.

10. TIMBERLAND

TIMBERLAND New Member

I got banned for supposedly disrespecting Grimm.

And I'm sorry, Grimm, But I didn't see a single response to anything I said. You just said that me and that other guy don't know what we're talking about.

I'm saying that even if he DIDN'T know what he was talking about, the response is very similar. How could that be managed if we really have no clue what we're talking about, we're just babbling on trying to get unbanned? However, I'm not in that position.

BTW, I don't believe that log to be edited. What's in that seems to be valid. However, I was in the server all day (check playing time if you have it, or ask other players) and there was a lot of conversation before that.

I was honestly trying to be friendly towards him for quite some time. He can't even deny this -_-. I'd like if you were more friendly to people, and keep quiet and wait for REAL admin issues to come up. You're arising to the "call of duty" every time someone gets in your way or does something you don't like. It doesn't even seem like you come in there to have FUN or RP, you just threat, kick, threat, and ban.

11. Corran

Corran Active Member

Oh damn, 31?

*Checks Ban page.*

12. Kaiden

32 right now, earlier was 33..

13. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

The log isn't edited, and it works because I am an administrator, don't blame me or any other admins because there are 31 bans, that only means 1 thing, there are 31 bans, you got banned because you wouldn't leave me alone, kept saying I was an ass, after I took all your crap, and kept saying you were trying to be friends with me when u called me an names.

I don't have time for you candy-assed crap, no admins have made any comments that are related to me banning you for a week for doing it again, I am an admin, you aren't when I post logs either you post logs or you don't saying oh I think it's edited won't get you anywhere, besides if I was going to edit it why would I take out things other people said that weren't involved? I posted the log so that there would be a 100% clear picture of everything that went on, pictures can be edited to, and everyone who knows me knows I know my way around photoshop, console logs aren't excepted from regular clients because they are easy to edit and the client's honesty and integrity is under judgment, mine isn't I've earned mine and the people who decide (admins) know if I'm honest or not.

You say I should be quiet so that I can be there when real issues come up, I tried to ignore you, hypocrite. This thread is over, if you do this to me again I will ban you for a week, I didn't post this thread to get crap from you after I took it for over an hour, the fact is, you need to respect admin's I warned you multiple times to leave me alone and I warned fakerz multiple times to leave me alone, don't try to be cute or joke, you blew your chance, I don't care what you have to say tbqfh, and I would appreciate if a moderator could lock this thread.

It's over with, you disrespected me, I gave you a lot of leeway, do it again and you know what will happen, that is your warning, end of story.

14. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Grimm what's up with huge wall of pointless paste, i started reading it and you didn't even start the copy from the right place

15. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

ya thats because I had been on the server so long is started to cut off but I just pasted everything here, because I got really tired of these to guys, I know they are the type to complain and lie so I brought everything I got.

also I didn't edit the useless junk out because I know they would say oh he edited it hes lying, and they still are anyway.

btw can you get on vent?

16. TIMBERLAND

TIMBERLAND New Member

I got unbanned by Teddi.

Lock thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.