=(e)= Harrier Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by KenneY, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Reason:

1. Earlier today he told me to build up a wall, thinking I would do it so that it would be a prop block, but it wasn't as I demonstrated to him via jumping over said block. As soon as he saw me build the wall he screamed for an admin to come and ban me, and said he was going to take pictures and have me banned. So he is intentionally trying to get noobs banned by tricking them.

2. Much later on in the day, the server had just crashed and about 2 mins after the crash I went into Harriers shop as a CP. I removed a citizen that he didn't want there and then went about searching the building as I would any other building. He told me to get out, I said no I was there to search the area, he said "I am just building get out" I repeated my previous statement. He then just DM'd me.

I asked him what the DM was for, he said "You were just there to annoy me, I wanted to build and you wouldn't leave"

He clearly doesn't understand the HL2RP rules, that if a combine wants to search he is allowed to search, you don't just DM because you don't get your way.

He also proceeded to flame me after I rather politely tried to explain the rules to him (getting aggravated with him a bit in the process). He continued to tell me and other players to STFU as we were trying to explain how HL2RP works. In the end I just stopped trying to explain and he continued with about three more comments after that saying "Shhhh it's bed time for you"

People like this aren't helpful to the server in anyway at all in a form of HL2RP.

2. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Should probably get edvidence....

3. KenneY

KenneY New Member

Tools will witness to the first event as he was the ADMIN called to the site.

4. ugotpwned

ugotpwned New Member

i built a wall infront of the nexus with a door(keypad and button) because people kept trying to break in,harrier calls it "prop block" because he cant use the button(i took him off PP and gave it to all other cp and mayor). he tried to impersonate and admin, not sure if it was intentionally but he said "you better delete this or i will ban you"

5. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

6. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Could we put a large, preferably red, "YOU MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE" in the forum rules section?

7. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

It's a shame people can't get evidence on these people. Not many people know how to get evidence lately.

8. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

It does sound annoying but still...

9. Tools

Tools New Member

He was a very annoying person.. and was always complaining about stupid things..

10. Xandrah2

It's true but then a lot of people do that and also without evidence or an admin witnessing it there can be nothing done

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you even look at who you quote?

12. Xandrah2

I know Tools is an admin but I meant that without an admin witnessing the event(s) in question nothing can be done about it because you can't ban people for complaining :p If you could I would've been banned a long long time ago ;)

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Feel free to ban him as you saw it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.