Douchey

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Peter Folly, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Peter Folly

Peter Folly New Member

Well today i had joined the RP server to come and play with a friend and douchey ended up ruining most of my rp so i decided to make a ban request. Basically he abused cp, lied in an attempt to get me kicked/banned, dmed, and broke nlr. This ban was not only for what happened this session i made it for the buildup of everything that he has done in previous play sessions. There still is enough proof to show him abusing, lying, and breaking nlr which is enough for a ban in my opinion. I am able to answer any questions regarding what happened, the pics, or the demo.
    [​IMG]

This is a direct download link made from my premium account, there is no wait or confirmation code so please, do not complain about rapidshare

It also shows him saying why did you dm me?
    I told him that he had stunned me
    He then blatantly lied that he didn't even though i had it on demo.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/103207125/faggot.dem

Also to anyone who is going to post

2. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Before I watch this video, the whole server claimed that you were DMing. And you were kicked 4 times by Emily, and Spike. You even called her The F word. And also, you exploited twice. IF you didnt edit this demo, it will be in here. I will comment more AFTER I watch this video.

3. Douchey

Douchey New Member

Uh what do I do with this file? My computer does not recognize the type. If you could tell me where to put this thad be great.

4. Douchey

Douchey New Member

And by the way, I like how you named the file "Faggot". That really shows how nice of a person you are trying to be. Also, if this is just about the stunning, so what if I stun you? And AFTER I stunned you, you killed me.

5. Peter Folly

Peter Folly New Member

A few things, put it in your program files/steam/steam_account/garrysmod/garrysmod folder
    then in the console type "playdemo faggot" without the quotes

Another thing, after you came up and stunned me for no reason whatsoever i killed you. In my opin ion that is a legitimate reason for me to kill you. I was kicked by Emily for complaining about you, hitting the kill limit of 15 an hour, and a failed pm to james that ended up as // /pm so it was public. What i was kicked for has nothing to do with this ban request. When you say "the whole server claimed that you were DMing." two people is not the whole server, only you and Pablo thought i was dming as far as i saw in ooc. No, i did not exploit, i personally think that you are lying, trying to slander me, and avoid a ban. If i did exploit (i didn't) i would think you would be smart enough to take a demo or a screenshot of it, and if you did then you should make a ban request for me in a new thread. I already have the steam id picture in the first post of this thread for you to use if you would like to make a ban request for me.

Sorry for the bad punctuation and fragmented sentences, i was in a hurry.

6. David White

David White New Member

Douchey is a really bad rper .He ruin my rping last nigth to .He did lie all the time. An d dm .
    i posted about him.

7. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

I see you have something personal against Douchey, since you keep posting all these request for his ban.

8. Craig

Craig New Member

Lol ain't that a bitch though? I've gotten ban requests for knocking people out...

9. Erick_Smith

Erick_Smith New Member

Yea, Douchey deserves a good smack in the back of the head...
    He's a bad RPer.

10. Douchey

Douchey New Member

David I have nothing against you. We are cool right now, and as Peter said, do not say anything unless you have enough evidence to prove what you are trying to prove. Anyway, I dont know what your talking about, Bad Rp'r, I RP with alot of people, qiute frankly your the one who comes in and kills everyone in 45th when we are RPing a robery. Once again, dont post unless you have sufficient evidence.

11. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I would also like to add the last time I RP'd with you we were RPing a robbery outside 45th, and I RP'd qiute well, As peter said, do not post unless you have evidence. Apparently everyone does not abide to what Teddi says.

I would also like to add that I was on the server for 2 hours, and 30 minutes, this is a screenshot of me earlier on the server. Emily will tell you this. I had 38 kills, and qiute frankly wasent DMing. I was RPing with Purplesuit.

12. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I had nothing against you at the time. I had killed you for being in an off limits area, after I warned you 3 times. Then I stunned you, you shot me, I came back and forgot everything. You came back, I warned you a fiew more times, then I shot you.

And by the way, please dont lie about exploiting. I killed you in a store, you changed classes and hopped right back up. I have no evidence towards this, I would be happy if you admitted. Perhaps an admin slayed you? Who knows, all I saw was I killing you and you changing to Citizen class and hopping right back up.

13. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Douchey, you have two triple combo posts lol.

Anyway back on topic, there really isn't enough here to ban him. Wait till you have some more.

14. Douchey

Douchey New Member

its because its my first ban request in a while :eek:
    lol jk,

15. Douchey

Douchey New Member

I just got thru watchin this video, and I gotta say it looked like you were DMing the most. I only killed you once and you killed me and pablo! If you ask me your posting your own ban. I stun you twice, and knock you out once. This opens no means to DM us. Bad idea to post yourself DMing. Next time get better evidence because that was just horrible.

Btw, lulz floating truck.

16. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

sorry to barge in like this buut..

He didnt post enough evidence...

on the other hand he could've been a little nicer ^-^