Doggo's MVP Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Doggo, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggo

Doggo New Member

Name: Doggo
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204432012
    Why would I like this role?: I've been with [BB] for a few months now (I believe three or four). I have accumulated several hours within the server and among the community. My goal is to make the server a welcoming and inviting place for all users who enter, whether it being someone on their first time or someone who has been with it from the beginning. I try my best to help out people who are having trouble and create a better, lasting experience that I feel a server should have. I find myself very fair when it comes to punishing and I know the difference between when something is all right or when it has been taken too far. That is my reasoning and I thank you for reading this.

2. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

would be a nice mvp now he has only been on for 2 months or less since i was on before him and i do not have 3 months to 4. Not downing him but i know it has not been longer then that.
    sometimes is helpfull but i feel it would be better if we wait a little longer for u to be taken as mvp. of course u are fun to be around but with our past chemistry i feel it wouldnt be the right thing to be mvp at this moment.
    Again im not saying what you have done to me is what is making me rep or non rep its because how you have treated me and acted towards others. later i feel you would be great but you seem to take long breaks and lose what is really going on in bb. im staying neutral for this all up to teddi, kaiden and the others now.

p.s summer just ended might need to wait since people my get on less and less still not saying dont try but i dont know if its the right time.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

While I have no issue with this as you're often active and helpful, others voiced their concerns who've perhaps seen more of you due to me being in a different timezone. Ultimately it's a team decision and I need to take their feedback on board as much as my own, so will need to deny at this stage and look at it again in the future.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    x9nine and Lightning like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.