Dan's DR app

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Dan, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Active Member

Gamename: Dan
    Realname: Dan

About Me
    Biography:
    The story of Dan begins in 1991 August 18'th 2:22 AM, Dan was always a 90's student when he was young, and an 80's in HS. Dan is going of to a private college in NY to study Computer Science a class in which he has already recieved a 4 out of 5 on the AP exams.

BG(Before Gmod):

Dan first heard about steam in 9th grade from some friends talking about "Counter-Strike" a game which he had once seen a stick figure representation of. Then in 10th grade he heard more as people were talking about VAC and how they got banned and blah blah no1 cares. Dan then tried an extracted GCF stand alone of CS:S and liked it soooo much he went to buy it for real, when there he say gmod, only $5, he thoght meh wtf is that and didn't buy. The story goes on to include Dan then buying TF2. He then looks at gmod again $5. SO he goes online and watches some videos, thinks heh this is cool, goes to buy GMOD $10 W-T-F those scammers owed Dan $5. Dan play gmod on sandbox spacebuild, even rp'ed for like 10 minutes and got cp abused and rage quit. He then went to his 1st admined server WTFZ, a zombie WCS mod server on CS:S, unfortunately after 6months of admin there the server went down.

The age of Gmod
    Dan eventually returned to gmod, and one day wandered into the BB stranded server. There he met Frank and Hydroxyl. Dan and Frank exploitable every unfair advantage they could, from scamming advanced toolguns, to spawning rocks without admin, every time hydroxyl patched them right up. Eventually Frank becmoe a subadmin by this time the 3 of us were all friends. Dan then met decided to go and apply for sub in an rp community for which he had never even visited. He was accepted (lol wut?). Frank disapeered stranded dies.

The age of Gmod RP
    Dan eventually after being asked Dan kick, Dan ban, Dan delete this stuff because of his BB tags to apply for subadmin on RP, then he went for full admin.

Past Experience
    If you read the about me you know I have 6months CS:S and idk like 2 years of gmod? a lot.

Active?
    I didn't even leave when the community was dieing, stuck with it.

Plat?
    Si senor

Positive Person?
    :yay:

Vent?
    Please see Dan Religion(Cult) for more details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.