Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application (5/3)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Crumpey, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

[APPROVED..]Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application (5/3)

Game Name: [PM] Crumpey Or COTA.EOW.SeC.14691

My name is Luke, I am from the UK, Northamptonshire (East Midlands). I am 16 years old and currently in my last year of school (year 11) and will be continuing onto Sixth Form (A Levels), studying English Literature, Business Studies, Geography and Maths. I enjoy playing football and rugby with friends and regularly attend a badminton club. I always make time for my computer though :) I love playing games on my computer :) I always try to get on [BB] Classic every night and is by far the main server I play on. I also enjoy playing my xbox which is great fun!

Past Experience: I would like to think I have a lot of experience now will HL2RP and have been a Admin/Super on a variety of different servers now. My friend in the past ran a RP server in which I was a Super-Admin. I have also been a sub/full admin on 2 build servers and most recently have also had the chance to be an admin on Tommas Leon's RP server which has been excellent especially whilst training the Overwatch! I know the basics of lua however, ideally need to continue to learn it properly. I have gained a lot of my experience in RP from [BB] and now lead the Overwatch which I love doing and is amazing fun at the same time. I am also very familiar with ULX and ASSmod. I have been playing [BB] for nearly 8 months now and this is my fourth appy :)

Admin Refs:
    . Corran (Confirmed)
    . Advantage (Confirmed)
    . Dan (Confirmed)
    . Stanley Kowalski (Confirmed)
    . Bob (Confirmed)

Others:
    . LawGiver
    . Angry Biker (Confirmed)
    . Tools (Still Deciding)
    . Zeke (Confirmed)

Normal Members refs:
    . Gene Hunt
    . Spike111339
    . Swift RP
    . Freddy Ivanovich
    . Killermon
    . Tommasleon
    . kristoferjm
    . alex116
    . John Brown
    . Pot Ducky
    . Robert Benson

2. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application

HELL YEAH

Crumpey has been a member of this community for a few months now and he has always been a friendly character. If you ever want anything doing he'll try his best to help out . Since Crumpey has been with the community he has managed to progress to Overwatch Leader . He became the first non-admin to run a group ( apart from me running the scanners with gene for about a week or so ) and has done a damn good job of it . He has very good leadership skills ; i know this from being in the overwatch training .

when it comes to sorting problems out crumpey does well .... from when we were first starting off the transformation of the overwatch it was his decision and he made a good job of it . If there has ever been a problem between anyone in the group he has sorted it out fast so it didnt affect the training and this was good .

Crumpey has what it takes to be an admin . This may be his fourth attempt but this should also be his final succeeding one because he jolly well deserves it .

Best of luck Luke

3. Corran

Corran Active Member

LawGiver has full actually, so it's 5/3.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Aye but he can't ref yet.

5. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Yes.

Crumpy realy deserves the position.For one he runs a group and having admin powers can realy help running it and doing events, He is active on vent and on the server. He has showen good rp skills and managment skills, He can always deal with a problem and people seem to listen to him.

+1 Sub Ref ;)

6. Dan

Dan Active Member

As leader of the overwatch group Luke(Crumpey) has already demonstrated his dedication to BB servers.

In order to better ensure quality RP within his group as well as interactions with other players on the server, a sub admin position would defiantly be very helpful with kicking the poor rp'ers that plague our server's shadows.

As you can see in Luke's app he has past experience admining several other servers and obviously does not need someone to teach him how to use the standard commands and I'm sure he will easily learn the custom ones as well.

He already has a position of power in the server and does not abuse it so I'm sure he will be trustworthy with a position as a SubAdmin.

+1 Ref for [BB]Luke/[BB]Crumpey - incase he changes name like I did :p

7. Corran

Corran Active Member

Ahhh.

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

+1 Useless rep.

9. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Lol, thanks.

10. alex116

alex116 New Member

Why wait? might as well just give him the admin now ;)

11. kristoferjm

kristoferjm New Member

Crumpey definitely needs this. He's a great guy, has an enjoyable personality, and a has a great knowledge of the rules. He would without a doubt make a wonderful sub-admin.

+1 Useless Ref

12. Tommasleon

Tommasleon New Member

Hehe, Just give crupey the damn subadmin. We all know he's gonna get it anyway, Go crumpey! : p
    +1 TL ref

13. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

Crumpey has proven his worth more times then anyone can count, He is kind, Responsible, Mature, Not only that he has taken on one of the biggest challenges ever in BB history...Looking after the motley crew in the Overwatch :)

14. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Crumpey's been here for ages, he knows the rules and hes one helluva rolplayer.

He's a definite choice for sub-admin. Good luck ;)

15. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

I thinK Crumpey would be great to have within the admins of BB, he understands the rules, and tries to help out best he can on the server. I don't think I have ever been envolved in any major Roleplay events with Crumpey, other than the Overwatch training, but having seen this, it proves to me that his sense of right and wrong is phenomenal, and that he has great Leadership skills too. Whenever he is on the server, as I previously said, I never really got a chance to do much with him, but he is always very active in the OOC chat. I don't think I have been on the server enough at the same time as Crumpey to know whether he has been banned or not, but from what I've seen I would think not.

I think a few of our Overwatch members could back me up here :) .

Crumpey for sub admin!
    (longest ref Ive ever written >.>)
    -Swift.

16. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks guys.

17. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

+1 Useless Ref

18. Corran

Corran Active Member

Alright, *cracks knuckles*

Crumpey, out of all of the older [BB] vets, is undoubtedly one of the most outstanding players I've met. He's a great guy, friendly; and generally calm and collected. He's generally active on the server/s, and quite active here on the forums. In the server, his Roleplay is also great. He does a great job with OW and CP Roleplay mainly, but I'm sure he's not limited to that. I've never seen Crumpey with a ban, blacklist, or really any sort of punishment, and I hope this continues into the future. (Doesn't matter really, but people aren't perfect eh? Things slip out or your mind tracks off etc.) I'd say all of these qualities make for a pretty good [sub-]admin, don't you think? :)

[+1 Reference]

19. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks for the ref Corran.

20. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I say yes. Crumpey is a good guy who won't jump to conclusions or have a bias in his administrating. This guy has applied for sub four times now, that shows dedication. He should have gotten it a long time ago. I also feel that leading the Overwatch adds value to his app.

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.