Crumpey's Full Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Crumpey, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Game Name: [BB] Crumpey

About Yourself: Well, I am from the UK, east-midlands. I am in my last week of compulsory education and then I have months to spend time however I want. I will be going to sixth form later in the year, studying English Literature, Business, Geography and Media. I have always enjoyed gaming and think Garry's Mod is just amazing. I have been with the [BB] community for around 1 year now, and have very much enjoyed it, despite the ups and down. I have certainly gained a lot of experience from [BB] and Administrating, that’s for sure. I have stuck with [BB] even when it was very close to dying and I still think [BB] is the best server around today, that’s the truth.

Why you believe you should have full admin?
    I have been a [BB] player for a year now. I have been a [BB] Sub-Admin for 5 months nearly and have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. I have learnt a great deal and want to take my status with [BB] to the next level. I would like to think I have spent a lot of hours with [BB] although recently, I haven't been as active because of exams and a few personal issues. As soon as RP09 is out, I will be administrating as much as I can, especially now that I have nearly finished school. I will have a lot of time on my hands to waste.

Main server you play on:
    The main server I play on, by miles, is [BB]!!

Admin References:

. Blackdog (Not Confirmed)
    . Tools (Not Confirmed)
    . Zeke (Confirmed)
    . Dan (Confirmed)

Sub Admin References:

. Angry Biker
    . Freddy
    . Advantage
    . Zephr
    Player References:

. Spike

And, I will make sure I spend at least 14 hours a week on the server this summer!!

2. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Hell yeah, Crumpy applied sub pretty much the same time as me, he has proven to be a loyal player and friend.He can handle the pressure that comes with being an admin and knows what to do what certan problems arise.

Thats all I got XD

+1 Sub admin king ref

Good luck.

3. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I would say yes but you spammed your last 6 posts so until you get 256 posts genuinely it's a no from me :mad:

4. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Hehehe....shhhh lol.

5. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Good luck mon.

I've known Crumpey for quite a while now, had some brilliant roleplay and alot of fun with him, he deffinatley ought to be made a full admin. When Crumpey's on the server he has always seemed to be calm and controlled, I myself have not seen him brake any of the rules on the server and he makes sure other people follow them properly too.

+Sub-Refferance

Good luck with this here application.

6. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Lol, thanks Freddy.

7. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

Yes! Crumpey has been in the community for nearly a year and has shown the maturity and confidence to become an admin, he did a very good job during his stay as the Overwatch leader. He has more then proved himself as a capable sub-admin and would definitely make a good full admin.

+ 1 Useless reff

8. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks Killermon, your support is much appreciated.

9. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

You have my sub-admin reference... you have been with BB for a long time and at one point was pretty dedicated...

You proved to me you were worthy of this a LONG time ago

10. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks Advantage.

11. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Crumpey mah boi. You have been a great leader of the Overwatch and are a responsible Admin. Whenever you are on the server you help the users have fun while promoting the rules and helping anyone who needs it. When RP09 I want to see you more active.

+1 sub ref

12. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Crumpy has been a member of [BB] for a while, he is a capable and responsible person.

+1 Player Ref

13. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks for the support guys.

14. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks for you support guys, I don't think I will be successful this time....Can't seem to get the references :(

15. Dan

Dan Active Member

I ref Crumpey because of his dedication with the overwatch

Hopefully the server will be ready armed and playable shortly in which he can demonstrate some of his niceness and have some more good rp's. He's been in the community for a while and is a rather cool guy.

16. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Crumpey, to tell you the truth I never really knew you too well before you became sub admin but that's because you had an overwatch tag and no one knows who anyone is when they have those.

Crumpey is an excellent admin, extremely active (when the server is not locked) and a skilled roleplayer. When hes on the server he shows quite a few roles of leadership, including integrity, strength and dexterity. Everyone can have fun when Crumpey is around because he's such a great roleplayer you can also find something to do (besides get chased by him when he's CP). He's a nice admin, some admins can be a little more aggressive (but not too aggressive) but Crumpey takes the calm approach to whatever you need, be it stuck in a toilet or having an issue with a dmer. I've never seen Crumpey break a single rule or have a kick or ban thrown his way.

Crumpey is a great admin, I believe he has what it takes to have full admin powers. He has been with BB for ages and certainly deserves it.

+3 Ref

17. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks Zeke.

18. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'm sorry for not looking into this sooner, I'll add it to my todo list and review it sometime today with Kaiden.

19. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Today is App sort out day! :L

20. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

oh yea crumpey, your app kinda got swept under the rug and forgotten about :/

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Gl, hope you get it :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.