Crouton needs a ban for Advanced abuse.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Frosty115, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

So Crouton always acts like the big goody-good suck-up, and im getting sick of it. I'm going to skip the crap and get right to the point, Crouton abuses advanced like there's no tomorrow. He does it almost every time im in the server with him, whether it be prop blocking, prop killing, abusing the shit out of CP and not being able to demote him for it because he just uses the /cp command.. you name it.

Im going to start off with the fact that i was not DMing in the slightest at the time, heres a scoreboard:

[​IMG]

Times:

[​IMG]

Ok, That is simply so that you can see Crouton has more kills than me, so he cannot use `He was Dming`as an excuse, and i clearly do not deserve the constant arresting and DMing that i recieve later on.
    Here are 2 pictures of him completely filling the S6 bakery with props by spamming them in the front entrance: (Im not sure whether this one was Crouton or Ted, but it was clearly unneccessary)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A picture of me jailed for absolutely no reason, i was simply standing on the steps of the apartments in s6 when i was arrested;

[​IMG]

Here are console logs of Crouton spamming bombs and killing several RPers for no reason:

[​IMG]

a picture of the bakery after they spammed it with props and them spammed bombs inside of it:

[​IMG]

Me after i died from a bomb:

[​IMG]

Me knocked out with Crouton standing over me, surfing the Q menu for his Remove tool, which he used to remove my body, after attatching a balloon to it.

[​IMG]

This is Teds responce to us trying to demote him, but failing, because of his advanced. We were trying to demote him because him and crouton were sabotaging the bakery.

[​IMG]

More bomb spamming:

[​IMG]

Another instance of Crouton`s prop blocking:

[​IMG]

A picture of me knocked out with my body removed (By Crouton) This has happened several times.

[​IMG]

I have more screenshots but i think you get the picture, this needs to be stopped, him and his buddies can abuse cop all they want aswell because its impossible to demote them.

I will have his Steam ID as soon as i can although the server crashed and i didn`t get a chance to copy it.

2. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Noone cares. You proved to everyone you don't care about rping and are just like Jerry, except in my eyes you seem not as direct. You seem like you're trying to be more sneaky or something, trying to not get your name ruined so you can stay in the server and screw the game up even more for people who actually want to play. You have many people against you and yet you're still trying to slide your way by a ban which you should have received before the game tonight.

I guess you think that putting the admin's eyes on Crouton will somehow null all the dming you did earlier. He was only fighting back, and I think that's what everyone should have done. He was trying to get you guys to leave, he seems like he actually cares about the server and wanted you retards out of it. Prop spamming may be against the rules, but if I had stayed there longer I probably would have done it as well.

The reason you were being constantly arrested and killed was because hell had broken loose. Everyone was dieing, the entire RP aspect of that game had been torn to pieces by your group, and everyone was pissed off. Because the entire RP aspect of the game had been wiped out, the NLR wasn't being followed by anyone at all. Why should it be? Why, while the Sonningtons are constantly dming, should the entire actual player base continue to follow the NLR and get killed over and over again? There's really no point.

The thing is, no matter how many times you change your in-game name, no matter how many times you reconnect to the server, you're always the same person behind the computer screen. Nothing you did in that few hour time span could wash your hands from the deeds you had done earlier. People such as Crouton weren't going to let the NLR get in the way of their attempts of suppressing the dmers. And perhaps some of the force that drove Crouton to do this was the wanting of revenge, but I think that's totally fine, especially since the RP aspect of the server had been broken. You guys deserved every act of resistance against you.

Crouton shouldn't get banned. All the Sonningtons (including Terry) should be. Just what I think, hopefully the admins will think the same.

Fail.

3. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Why has nobody reported Berry and Infamouse are both dming fuckers, this is why the server will die look at all those damn screenshots blatant abuse and i only see one report topic, pretty pathetic all and all.

Also Snipe was abuseing too, he was knocking everyone out and he got demoted 12 times (no joke) kept useing his advanced to rush back to CP, not only that but spawning bombs and deleting bodies of knocked out people.

4. Craig

Craig New Member

Anyone else that was in the server at this time would probably agree that my prop spam wasn't so much of a prop spam as it was a wall between me and the Death matchers. I realized that I had too many props and was lagging the server a bit so I got rid of all of them and then just used 2 or 3 metal slab things to block off the back of the bakery so the Sonningtons couldn't shoot us anymore. I think Frosty is just mad because he has been a minge in the server for a while and everyone knows it. Once a minge always a minge if you ask me. :mad:

5. Nny

Nny New Member

Okay so... "because he was reported by a jerk he should be allowed to get away with it"

Both of them should be banned.

6. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

rofl you abuse like there is no tomorrow as well Viva....i became chief and then right after that you arrested me no reason......so i think you should be the one banned.

7. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Heres a list of what i did and did not do
    I did not fill the shop with blast doors. That was the other advanced. (shouldn't the picture show "Owner: ...) EDIT: I found this
    I did knock you out and remove your body.

If this were me http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252 ... 015148.png it would say Crouton suicided instead of i was killed by prop physics.

For this one http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252 ... 014306.png i tried to put a bomb in there and the door closed setting off the bomb on the outside where everyone was watching

Most of these i explain in the ban for you under Sonnington's [Frosty is Terry][Game Times]

8. Craig

Craig New Member

Cant we all just get along? ???

9. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Apparently not when we have illiterate retards who deathmatch in a roleplay server.

10. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Can an admin lock this thread? its been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.