Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Pac, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pac

Pac New Member

Today I were playing on the BBRP server we were only 4 players online and I were the chief.
    A person named Evan Boewe or something called me an abuser because i knew he had weapons i knew he was shooting them inside hes apartment but i couldn't warrant him because he said it would be meta gaming if I didn't know hes name.
    I gave him orders to open the door he didn't do it and he were just staying inside the apartment shooting with hes weapons and he lied about hes name and wouldn't open the door.
    The point is that when a combine needs to get into a building and owner refuses to open and refuses to say hes name the combine is pretty much able to do nothing else than waiting forever please remove that rule.

2. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Warrant the player and bust down his door is generally how these situations go down.

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Think of doors as having a nametag next to them, do you really think the Combine wouldn't keep track of who lived where?

4. River Rat

River Rat New Member

And warrants are given to search houses in real life, anyhow.

Or property of a suspect.

5. Tools

Tools New Member

Well you should problay watch out now... Hes gonna stalk you till you leave the server with his xifre camera..

But next time man, try and get some Screenshots of this, or a video.. But if you heard him shooting you should of Warrented him. As hearing things is roleplay. And yes The combine do Keep up with who lives in there city, thats why the doors are named :)

6. za090

za090 New Member

You warranted me without knowing my name and Welshdrag even had to tell you that you were metagaming so yeah.

7. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Teddi has said that they (Civil Protection) do KNOW YOUR NAME, if or if not, they have given it to you. The way they know it? The "Combine Database." Like someone above said, I don't think they would let you own a building without knowing who had purchased it.

8. Pac

Pac New Member

Yeah but the problem is that he said I were metagaming if I did that without "knowing hes name" even Welshdrag told me that it was metagaming.
    I were a little confused at that moment but seems to that Welshdrag and Evan were wrong then.

9. Pac

Pac New Member

They said there were a new rule about that you need to ask for their name before you can warrant them......

10. Tools

Tools New Member

I dont believe there is a rule about that.. If this is really half-life 2, the combine would of Destoryed the door and arrest him..

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

No if it was half-life 2 they would've destroyed the door and KILLED him.

12. ugotpwned

ugotpwned New Member

more like bust the door and shove a STUN BATON UP HIS ASS AND TURN IT ON!!

13. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

... ow?!!?!?!!

Yeah there isn't a new rule I believe... The Combine will always know who is living there.

14. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Exactly, in C17, the main "hub", your saying the Combine wouldn't know who lived in/around it za090?

The individual unit may not know who owns it, but they can request the CA check.

15. Pac

Pac New Member

Also Welshdrag is threatning to ban me if I do it again and he refuses to read this.

16. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

That's a bit harsh... Even worse since it isn't breaking a rule. There's a different between the CP asking the CA to check a database (RP) and walking up to someone and immediately knowing their name (Metagaming, which is what I think Welsh is trying to say this is).

17. Tools

Tools New Member

metagaming is more of a kick than a ban... Becuase everyone metagames, they just dont know. So you shouldnt be banned for that.. Also i know why you would post a complaint, DC problay blew this out of proportion... Aka evan..

18. za090

za090 New Member

Tools welshdrag even in the server said he couldnt do it then in IC chat he threw a fit about it

19. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

It really doesn't matter, since he could have warranted you anyways for not opening the door really.

20. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Yea exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.