Chuck Norris the Admin Abuser

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by AlbelTrakcovish, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

Okay so just tonite me (albel Nox) forgotten Jesus666 Madrox and Devlining were creating and fortifying our downstairs sector 6 pub incase the cops decide to drop by cause we had roughly 20 illegal druglabs so we didn't wanna fuck around, anyways the cops kept commin, w/o a warrant i might add, and kept saying open the door and we were like youll never get us coppers w/o a warrant. so no warrant and about 15 dead NOT OBEYING NLR cops later, chuck norris (admin) decided to go into the secret room and steal all of our guns and then delete all of our fortifications, so as you see i would like you to know that i feel that he was abusing his power by taking all of our guns by noclipping though the ground, when if hte cops had a warrant, either from the mayor himself the chief or on one of us we wouldn't have shot, so anyways i had some door stools yea but they all were "logically" solved as needed according to adv rules (hidden buttons). and that he delted all of my stuff, which without a reason was not very nice so i considered it an abusive act. if i could get an answer that would be very nice or atleast an apology, cause we were having fun.

Albel Nox {S6} mafia "cause sector 6 doesn't fuck around" :D :D

2. Ryan Vick

Ryan Vick New Member

well you had prop blocked the door so he was perfectly allowed to do that

3. Caldera3

Caldera3 New Member

uhm

you guys are the WORST people on the server...quit starting shit...you DM whats more to say?you just want more admins outta the way so you canDM more people

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No proof.

Nuff said.

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

I seriously started to laugh when I saw "Chuck Norris ADMIN Abuser".

I deleted your stuff after nocliping in there and actually seeing what you guys ha made, I did not kill you when I was in there. I looked around, You guys and a base made 100% out of bullshit props (Not saying that is fair or unfair) Also I was sick and tired of having Cops killed along with people killed so I solved the issue got rid of your props, got rid of ops props.

Oh yeah, you guys can't block with props (Your drug labs etc....)

6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

OH and I didn't steal anything, thats fucking homo, either way h2o was up there. Why would I take your guns, think again buddy.

7. AlbelTrakcovish

that was a blast door :/ for the secret room /w a logical solution so it wasn't against adv rules

8. AlbelTrakcovish

please dont mention any of us in this, this is a matter for admins such as ben build or teddi to attend too.

9. AlbelTrakcovish

well first of all :/ if you werent no clippin you would have seen it was right-clicked no collided so you could get though it, logical solutions are my best friend!. anyways if you didn't want us to keep killin you stop comming w/o a warrant.

10. AlbelTrakcovish

well we had 3 shipments 5 people who died probably like 3 times, so where did the other 1/2 a shipment go?

11. AlbelTrakcovish

read number 2, had pictures of the hidden buttons to. altough i dont know how to do that kinda stuff. and for the prop blocked door? more of a maze... you prop blocked more puttin cement barricades outside of the door + stairs

12. George

George Active Member

I think the Cops should not get a battering ram until the mayor signs a warrant (Maybe a new command for the new gamemode). Therefore it stops Cops busting in without warrant or abusing :-D

13. Teddi

George. That is the best idea ever. And it could also be used only against those whose door it is.

Have some man loving.

14. Havoc

Havoc Member

George, damn amazing idea :d Will stop those pesky cops breaking in cause they "Heard reports of drug labs"

15. AlbelTrakcovish

good idea :) that would make me happy, so that people aka mingey cops cant bust down the door w/o a warrant, and to think of it, fuck it chuck :p o well i tried failed gotta live /w it anyways i like your stupid announcements where you make all of us muted heh

16. Teddi

For the idea, post a new post.

Locked.

17. AlbelTrakcovish

SOME NEW EVIDENCE IS UPON US!
    TODAY AT 1:32 PM CENTRAL GMT -6:00 A SCENE HAPPENED WHEN CHUCK DEMANDED ME TO OPEN MY DOORS.

at that moment i told him no not w/o a warrant.

so, he got the mayor made a warrant and i told him not once again, its a logical solution figure it out yourself. then i got kick and my friend madrox got banned for the reason something like this "dude get out and get a fucking life" if you want hte demo i will post it up here but the stuff only happens after i show you where i built my stuff so it was all logical and everything. so, if you want to see the evidence ill post a link in a bit.

Edit: if you want it send me your e-mail i dont know where to put it up for d/l

18. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Albel Go get a fucking life, you didn't listen to ANY of my warnings, I said "Open the fucking elivator door, we have mayor's permission" You said no and tele the mayor to us. So I did, he said yes I did. Yet you insisted on saying we were wrong. So no go for you.

You never listen. I went back and deleted your props when I kicked you, there wasn't any button, you failed. I went through all your props. NOT 1 was no collide. Grow a sack and listen. You're lcuky you're not banned, because I know alot of admins would.

Waddy gave me permission and said "You were right" Second, you suck at advanced. You built that bar NOT FOR RP REASON IT WAS A DM HOUSE

6. If an admin asks you to clean up or remove your props, do so unless you have a very good reason. Refusal to do so is a 1 hour ban.

You said I didn't have a warrant. The mayor came and said we did.

GTFO

19. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

In addition all of that in the 1st complaint was false. once again GTFO

20. AlbelTrakcovish

if you want the demo to see what had all happened gimme ur e-mail especially the admins, it shows me bulding it where i put what and what all whent down. cause i dont kno how to upload shit. anyways you really needent have kicked and banned both me and madrox. what was that? coulda jsut arrested us.

but that wouldn't have gotten you closer i woulda just seen no props all guns and druglabs dissapeared. so why should i let you in. i had a very good reason it was nto to fucking loose 30k + worth of gun shipments and druglabs. so if thats not a very good reason they need to change that so show what is one...

READ NUMBER 6 AGAIN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.