Bundt's DR App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bundt, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Game Name
    Bundt

About Yourself
    Hello, I'm Bundt. My real name is Kyle I'm turning 15 in Mid-August. I have been playing on the computer since i was 6 years old. I started off with Runescape (ya, at 6) and from that alone i learned how to type and basically function my computer. I'm am going into 10th grade and focusing on technology classes (computer classes, computer languages, drawing, etc. etc.). I want to be a computer engineer as I grow up because that is my ultimate dream job and i use the computer everyday so I would love it. I do have my very own computer that i modified, and i might get a new quad core for my bday because 2.2 ghz is pretty crappy for a quad. Well, enough with that, i'm usually on the computer between 7-12 hours a day. I tend to play many MMOs, but i also love shooting and ALL steam games. I am a computer maniac and i love my comp. I am VERY mature for my age. I really don't like any little kids (although i guess you can qualify me as one) I don't take any bullshit and i have been outwitting anybody for awhile now. I do tend to get mad sometimes, but i try and refrain from cursing on the text box. I really would love to be an admin because i am on the server a lot! I am sorry that i don't have much experience in the server (been playing a week, but very often). Whenever I'm an admin i tend to go on a lot more though. A lot of people tend to like me in the server and i try to make friends, but as i said, i cannot stand trolls or people that say fail. Well, that pretty much sums it up.

Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    As i said above, i LOVE steam games. I started playing counter strike (not source) 3 years ago. I started playing CSS 2 years ago. And i started playing GMod this year. I have an irl friend who hosts a sandbox server and i love to play on it. I know a lot about GMod and i try to make cool stuff lol. I don't like to steal anyones creation, or wreck it. Before DR i liked to play sandbox and zombie survival. After those days, i LOVED gmod. My irl friend sConed showed me this server and i was like WOAH. I have never played another DR server before so i think its really cool. I give a lot of respect to Teddi who tends to fix ALOT of bugs and junk, and hes one hell of a coder <3. I have almost mastered every map and i try to help the noobs as much as possible ex. giving hints on how to pass traps. I dont tend to play RP because i honestly dont like it, I do LOVE stranded tho, although i have not tested the BB stranded server yet, but i will eventually.

Highly active within the community
    I am very highly active in the community, i tend to make friends and have fun with most people in the server. I play about 2-5 hours a day of your DR server because its really that addicting. Most people know me, and i have friends such as dumbo, Ganzermiller, and sConed. I treat all admins with great respect and i like to have fun with them :) good fun.
    Requires Platinum
    I paid $15 the 3rd day of playing, Tedidi had to help me because i forgot to verify my emails lol... but i did pay promptly and i LOVE platinum, everything about it is honestly KICKASS.

A positive person (ie not saying fail 100% of the time)
    I HATE FAIL! I don't say it at all! Well, maybe once or twice, BUT ONLY TALKING ABOUT MYSELF. I am very positive towards the community, but i tend to throw a fit at trolls, but i refrain from really flipping out.

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    I average like 4 hours a day, i can easily make that.

Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    I've been on it, but nobody else is on the DR channel :/ i do have a mic and i will talk. no, i don't sound like a 2 yr old.

Please accept me to be an admin because I feel i can help the server a lot by keeping trolls away and help the community. Thank you for reading this, if you can read it all, lol, ok thanks again. peace.

2. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

You need to use an thread icon,it a rule.

3. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

i cant edit it to say application, :/ sorry.

4. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

I know my opinion probably doesnt mean much. But I think you need to spend more time with the community.

But I just got back like what, 2 weeks ago? So I dont know much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.