Bundt's 3rd (And hopefully last) Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bundt, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Ello'. Ty Teddi for finally putting these back up. Now then,

Game Name - Bundt

About Yourself - Hello, if you read any of my other previous applications you would know who i am, but for those who don't know, Hello there! My name is Kyle. I am 15 years old. I have been playing [BB] DR for over 4 months now. I have loved every second of it and i have come to know so many of you. I am really excited to become an admin because i know this server back and fourth and i would be a good asset to the staff. I get along with many people and have a good time. I know all the rules of admins because i have many admin friends. I would be a good asset because if i become an admin, i won't just be like yayyy im a sub-admin then screw the server and never play again (or barely) like i know many admins have done.

Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon). - Yes, i have been playing GMod for almost 2 years and i know a lot about the game and how it works. I have never been a permanent admin on any server, but i know the basic fundamentals of what it takes to be one, and how not to abuse your power. Before GMod i played CSS and i was in love with that game. I mostly played surfing servers and i have experienced very bad admins. You know all the little kids play surfing >.>... And before CSS it was CS 1.6, which was my first steam experience. back in 06' so i have been playing steam for 4 years and it has been amazing. And i have been playing MMOs since i was 7, and my first game was SMB 1 at the age of 3. Gaming is my life, and i hope to work with computers and games when i grow older.

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server. Oh yeah, if i got admin i would be playing a lot more because i would feel like it's my duty to play. I know i will be playing a lot more and i would fill 7 hours a week easily.

Some time must have been spent on Vent. - Yes, i have been on vent. I don't really go on anymore though, but i can if you want me to.

I hope you see that i am ready to be an admin, and i can see why you didn't pick me the other 2 times, if you don't pick me again, i understand.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Bundt is a active member and a veteran of the Deathrun server. I think he's proven that he can spend the time to meet the active requirement every admin needs and he has never disobeyed any rules as far as I can remember. I am recommending Bundt for Deathrun sub-admin.

+1 Ref

3. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

bundt is a very good player, and he is on good terms with the community. +1 useless

4. Beef4233

Beef4233 Finish off with blush!

Bundt gets a vote cause he spends time on the server and is almost always on. +1 uselessness

5. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

not +1 uselss, +1 former sub admin and present dj D:

6. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Useless or not, a ref is a ref, unless you really don't know me.