Bob's DR App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by [BB]Bob, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Game Name: [BB]Bob Smackaloaf
    About Yourself: I am 14 and a half years old and I have been playing gmod for 2 years. I have been an admin here for 1 year on the roleplay team and have been admin on other game modes as well for BB. I have been with BB since Jan 2008. I love to play music on my trumpet or piano. I am a sophmore in high school enrolled in honors and AP (Advanced Placement for early college credits) classes. I have been considered a racist in BB which is quite hillarious so I just roll with it. Oh and I am also adressed as Boob by Teddi. I have been a global moderator here and am currently the moderator of the applications such as this one!I have stuck with BB even when it looked like it was down at its worst I stuck through and reluctantly we have bounced back and are making our way back up to the top. Deathrun I can see as a huge sucess to BB considering how sass went down the drain with there whole new renovation. Once we have trails and models added I believe it will be set off for sure.
    Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon): I am a Full Admin on RP09 and have been on other gamemodes as well! Also I have been an admin on deathrun and have not abused it besides when I broke amen because it seems everyone has that had admin with the !ban problem =P. Oh and moderator of the forums which I have right now

Highly active within the community: Of course!
    Requires Platinum: Yep.
    A positive person: People love me.
    Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server:. Already do that + more.

I hope you consider me for an admin trial at Deathrun even though in essence I already have had one.

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lies.

3. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

<3 On deathrun people luh me and I know you do whitefang because I slipped a 20 under your pillow.

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slip it under my paypal and I'll love you.

5. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

6. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey guys, Bob tried to rape me. True story.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

STOP LOVING HIM.

I'm more trustworthy, I'm older.

7. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

Bob removed my post of me proving he was lying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.