Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Trial Admin Application (4/3)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by The Jerry, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Game Name: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg
    Forum Name: TheJerry
    Alias(s): II Duce, Tchaikovsky, Kandinsky, Mr. Funpants, Vedoman, Blizitch

About Self: I am a 15 year old gamer and my Name is Darius Mariscal. I have been involved in computer/console gaming/testing (fluently) for the last 6-7 years. I enjoy writing out stories so if you want an RP story, Give me a call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egotistical Self-Promotion:
    I believe I should have a chance with sub admin because I have been here for so long (Over a Year) and have dealt with so much and learnt how to deal with the Negative Side of BB. I deal with each problem seperately and maturely, and believe i would be a good addition to the BBRP Community. I have a good reputation on the Forum and on the Servers, and am known to take place in different variations of RP.

I received a 2 hour ban from the BB-Serious server one time, but there was some confusion and I was only gone for about 20 minutes ;D. Even though I have had many kills on the server before i was never banned once for Dming randomly; Rping in a Triad Drug Scenario, in the center of the "Protect the Vortigaunt" Event, OR the increasingly more common one, "Fighting off Punch-whores and Dmers". I want to help eradicate these bastards off the Community so we can regain our Integrity.

I would go by my own way of admining which is dealing with each individual offense, then depending on the severity of the offense, issue a punishment. I have experience admining on GMOD, Ventrilo, CSS, HLS:DM, COD2, COD4, COD5, and Teamspeak servers.

Heres the link to a COD2/COD4/COD5 Clan I was in:
    http://www.appliedweaponology.com/news.php
    I still go their from time to time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP Story:
    Experienced Medical Officer, Paratrooper, Professional Abortion Escapee, and Ambassador for the Underground Civilian Government. We have mapped out many assaults on Combine Hq's and Barracks. Funny thing is the Combine are easier to trick than i expected. If you want more info on how to devise the perfect raid contact me on the Server. The UCG has Connections to every single Revolutionary Community on Earth. If you think about it, you've probably seen me, or my Colleagues near every Revolutionary Base of Operations. We do take some part in Black Ops, as we do have our own Covert Militia (RECRUITING), and have done undercover work with Angry Biker disguised as Technicians, Downloading Combine Data onto Floppy Disks. Though UCG in a Sense is a Massive Organization, it will remain unofficial, as we don't directly conflict with other companies outside of our borders. Some of the smaller Societies have since Fallen to the more Industrialized Communities like EKA and FUMUKU, which we am trying to Create ties with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Variation and Tactics:
    There are two servers (communities) I play on, [AWC] and BB-Roleplay. Since SeriousRP is down, I've been playing Classic. I am always on Ventrilo so if you want anything, ask. I prefer Serious because people get away with nothing and a High QoRP is Mandatory. Classic is (at least just for now) a Cesspool of Mingery that tends to get on my nerves especially when I have to defend every admin on the server that gets yelled at for doing their job. And ask anyone, im always the one in the center of a minge attack, always. I've made recordings of what these people do on Classic and even when their are admins on no one does anything about it. And i've Shown those admins whats happening on they're server and how I and anyone else being Minge-Attacked is left to deal with them with a gun.

So if I get Sub-Admin, I will work on significantly lowering the amount of killing on the Servers, and carry it out in a manner where it would no longer be a necessity of RP, which would also in turn boost the respect towards the BB Staff.

Chain Reactions are "Phun"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anyone that supports me that I didn't list, or if you contradict what I wrote, then please post. If I find out you looked here, and you "Didn't" post, Ill cut you...

Again... ;D

Admin References:
    1.: [BB]Welshdrag - Written
    2.: [BB]Advantage - Written
    3.: [BB]Bob Smackaloaf - Written
    4.: [BB]Stanley Kowalski - Written
    5.:
    6.:
    7.:

Sub-Admin References:
    1.: [BB]Angry Biker
    2.:
    3.:

Almighty Community References:
    1.: [LH]Xandrah (Sandbox Admin)
    2.: Sopherion
    3.: John Brown
    4.: Swift RP
    5.: Spike111339
    6.: lilmlim
    7.: Zephyr1551
    8.: Pot Ducky
    9.: Boilrig
    10.: Chuck Norris
    11.: Tourg
    12.:
    13.:

Anti-References:
    1.:
    2.:
    3.:
    4.:
    5.:

George, I'll re add you if you write it.

2. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Re: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin Application #2 (4/3)

Blitz has been a good client to the server. I think he would be a good person to help out new customers on the classic server. But as he is a person who is more interested with in serious he will be useful to help people with aid on that as well. Until get get sub he should try as well get a group with in a group on serious to get people to help with weaponry help. He is a good person on rebelling on fighting combines with in rp's. He is also good at doing drug labs etc for experience for other clients to enjoy and learn to rp.

He will also be a useful person to the team. He will be easy to get in with help from other subs like crumpy etc.

All I can say now is good luck hope you get my reference accepted and good luck for the future of hoping to be a good team for BB RP.

+ Ref Admin
    - Ref accepted - Teddi
    (Also my 1/3 ref for Feb)

Approved

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Thx Welsh

4. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Blitz has been with BB for a long while , and ever since i have got to know him hes been a cool guy . If anything goes wrong he will always report it , and he's always encouraging RP . he has been with BB for a while and i think this is his chance to prove to everyone else that he is a good admin , in which i already have trust in him .

+1 ref Blitz , you can get it this time :p

5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

;D

Thanks Advantage

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I support this, as he's a good RPer a nice person, even when people aren't nice, he's active on all BB servers... And I could go on :D

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

:p Thanks Xandrah

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Blitz, blitz blitz. He is one cool guy to meet. He does sound 18 while hes 15. I think he is lying about his age... He is not a minge and he is intelligent. He can be well trusted with people. He helps people out and if any problems arise he is swift to contact any admins. He is very generous and is easy to befriend. This is a great admin trait to have because if you befriend the community you will be a well like respected admin and thats kind of what you want ya kno? He has been here for a long time as well and definetly deserves a shot at sub admin. I believe he will do a great job and maybe later on possibly join the ranks of full admin.

- Ref accepted - Teddi

9. Sopherion

Sopherion New Member

I agree. Blitz is chill.

You may be asking yourselves: "Who the Hell is this guy?"
    To you, I'm nobody, so don't worry.
    Nevertheless I think Blitz is a good player from my minuscule interaction with them.

P.S. Oh snap! You're (Blitz) from Oregon too!
    Crazy. Haha.

<Enjoy your day...>

10. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Yes.

Blitz is one of the best RPers on the server at the moment, even rping citizen on serios(he got beaten twice and shot in the leg in about 10 min :p )...anyway, he is active on the forums, vent and the server, he knows the rules and he helps others on the server follow them.

+ 1 Sub ref

......and remember, dont eat the apple sauce.

11. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Thx Bob, Angry, and Sopherion.

And Angry, i would never DARE touch the apple sauce...

You an Oregonian Too?

88 Views but only 10 posts eh?

*Gets knife ready*

12. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Very er..sophisticated application when compared with others.

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Thx Swift :p

14. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Uh, Fuck yes?

15. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I'll Take it

16. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Eh, A ref worth nothing from someone back in 07' is good. Be happy.

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

i added you to the list

18. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Oh you can count mine as a reference too ;D

19. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

*Achievement Unlocked*

20. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Blitz im sorry but im going to have to say............................ HELL YES

Btw make Angry's [BB] pink, Damn pink.................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.