BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (4/3)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by BlackDog, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

[APPROVED] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (4/3)

Name: Oliver K.

Game Name: BlackDog "RP Name Koil Malkrin or Oliver K."
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17542113

About Yourself: Im 18 years old and live in B.C Canada. My time spent on Gmod is usualy spent on the BBRP server or if its not available a spacebuild server or Build Server. I have 2 more weeks of exams and then im finaly out of school forever and can finaly move on with my life "Until I start to look for a good collage in visual 3D design" My personal hobbies include, bike rideing, building stuff with lego "Since lego never gets old", playing video games, useing art programs on my computer and useing simple 3D programs to build the many many random things that come to mind. Ive also picked up recently the passtime of remote airplane flying from time to time, one time ended very badly.
    Ive been on the server for about 4 months now and I would love to be able be able to assist the community as a Sub-Admin on the server whem im on. At the current time i have over 400 hours of in server time "No longer able to check". My time spent on the server is usualy as a CP patroling the streets, setting up security checkpoints or guarding the nexus or as a Gundealer selling weapons under the FUMUKU brandname, or acting as a researcher from inside the Nexus building new devices to be used in multiple situations.
    I think i would make a good addition to the Sub-Admin group because i know the rules and what areas they may cover even though they may not be listed. I have a good sence of right and wrong and can spot pretty much any rule breaking that takes place around me and site it properly to the person. I can determine whether or not a specific situation should be allowed to continue or be stoped "Example: A large revolt is being done against the mayor, but the mayor has locked themself inside of a box and will not come out and demotes those who oppose them, this is a situation in my opinion that should be stopped, as it no longer provides a meaningfull and entertaining RP experience nor does it serve any purpose to the community as a whole.
    Assasinations are another area which needs monitering, as it can be done right, and be done wrong, Toxicity has already proven that he is cabable of pulling them off in a proper RP fashon, but many are done just for the sake of killing them, I site Ted Funny during his time murdering any mayor for the simple fact they were mayor, this is also an activity which would be stoped. My grasp on the NLR as a whole is another area i know quite well, and would enforce if reported to me, or i see it first hand. My personal stance on Dming is that it should not be allowed nor tolerated unless higherups have stated it being allowed for a specific event such as a war, or large scale revolt, where the entire server has agreed upon it happening.
    This is my application for Sub-Admin, and i hope you consider me for the position.

Past Experience if any: My own personal non dedicated build servers I used to have before I joined BBRP.

Main Server you play on: BBroleplay

Admin References:

1.Biff Johnston "Validated"
    2.Kaiden "Validated"
    3.Evander "Validated"
    4.Corran "Validated"

Use Ulx: I have only had small chances to test it here and there on personal Non-Dedic servers, but ive read the command lists and know many by heart.

Side Note: IF Rob PC Camp is able to give references then I will list his, if not it shall be left as is.

Edit 1: Fixed the word Approved in title
    Edit 2: Added Number of References to title
    Edit 3: Added Validations/ Awaiting Validations To References

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Re: [UNAPROVED] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application

Lol you only needed 3 but k.

3. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application

Black is a good guy. Enough said.

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

You need the admins to post there references therefore those reference are not valid at the moment

5. Corran

Corran Active Member

*Validated*

BlackDog is another older members that I think deserves recongnition. Good Roleplayer, always truthful when asked.

Another good candidate for Sub-Admin.

;)

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (2/3)

What Corran said, confirmed ref.

7. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (2/3)

There I posted, now let me get back to playing my leaked Black mesa source

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Re: [REQUIRES SA] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (3/3)

Personally. I say yes. He's awesome.

9. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

You got my ref, I think you will do some good when we give you some power, plus you play quite a lot.

10. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Sub Admin point of view - On vent with him a lot he follows the rules and obeys the NLR and is always there to lend a hand on how to do something if someone doesn't know how to do it. Ex. /buydruglab or buying guns etc.

11. Dan

Dan Active Member

Re: [REQUIRES SA] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (4/3)

I give you my unofficial ref which you can use in...hold on let me figure out how many days are left...ah 9 days

12. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Re: [REQUIRES SA] BlackDog's Sub-Admin Application (4/3)

Thanks everyone for your support, supriseing post from teddi to say the least :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.