BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (6/4)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by BlackDog, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (2/4)

I second what Tox says. Blackdog needed to get this the first time and I hope he does get it this time. He has been a sub admin for ages and has not proven to the fulls that he is not material for a full admin. He is trustworthy to all players on the server, helps everyone with there problems, excelent at roleplaying any class, has plenty of experience, and acts like a full admin should. He has been my friend for months on this server and has a great personality. He would be a very good addition to the full admin community.

2. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (3/4)

Add mine.

-Reserved for referance reason.-

3. limilim

limilim Active Member

Yeah that's 4 refs!

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Thats 4 IF! Teddi approves their reasons, if the points are not valid in his eye he can deny their ref. Hopefully Gene writes in his soon :p

5. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (4/4)

From what I remember, sub admin references can count if they give really good reasons and Teddi decides it counts.

6. Dan

Dan Active Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (4/4)

After a large of amount of consideration I have decided to ref BlackDog as well.

BlackDog has proven himself an apt RP'er to me time after time, he has a sense a good sense of humor, creativity, and makes a great Civil Protection unit as well as builder. I can't ever recall having seen him broken any rules at all. He takes action against rule breakers with little mercy, and operates with other (Sub)Admins well.

7. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (5/4)

I say this sub admin deserves my 6th reference for BB RP. He is a wonderful RPer with in the dark shadow sides of black marketing. Black dog is also good on being certian other jobs as well. He is wonderful of ordering people around and everyone lissens to him well on BB RP. With people lissening to him this is a good reason why clients needs to ask help off someone who will achknowledge to him or her.

As well he has been on BB longer than me and tools I think it should be the time to have him be promoted to a fully ful admin.

+ ref

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Going to currently hold this due to current events.

9. limilim

limilim Active Member

:(

10. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

:(

11. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (6/4)

Is my application still on hold? I saw that angry biker was approved today, so im just wondering if mine is still on hold, or is it being considred again?

12. pablotheman

pablotheman New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (6/4)

Yes. Blackdog has handled all the admin situations that he has run into calmly and great.

He dosn't just go, BANBANBAN, he finds a reasonable punishment that suits the crime.

Blackdog really deserves full admin, after how good he has done as a sub-admin.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

To be fair the app isn't too great, with not much information sadly, with most of your refs the same quality, especially Gene's, where I assume he has forgot to add it.

You can mainly thank Zeke and Dan Pyre for putting in the time to actually write decent coherent references, as they undoubtedly got you the position. 3 of your 6 refs could have easily been denied because people didn't put in the effort, however you show potential and I think you'll do as well at Full as you did at Sub if not better. Congrats.

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Re: [APPROVED]BlackDog's Full-Admin Application (6/4)

What Kaiden said basically. Last time I didn't promote you as you showed no significant skills at the time then. You have progressed and become better, and I do believe you could contribute huge stability to the admin team. So welcome.

The reason I didn't state last time as it can be somewhat offensive to hear such a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.