[BB]Waddy Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Ricky_Taint, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Ricky_Taint

Ricky_Taint New Member

Ok so not alot know who i am But im on the server Quite Alot and as i like this server there is one thing i hate about it, Waddy he is an over-reacting admin who will ban/kick or mute someone for Stating their Opinions to him. he has banned me twice in the past One Ban was for no reason what so ever and the Second reason was because i told him i didnt like him as an admin Unfortunatly i have no proof of this Except for people who were actually on the server at the time i had to get Ben to unban me once. Ok so im writing this post because he has kicked me for no reason i know your all thinking "Oh it's a kick get over it and stfu" But im fed up of Admins Abusing their powers Ffs i dont spend time on a server to get banned and kicked every two seconds for no reason, Me and bullet were CP and we were checking all the Open rooms in the 45th apartments Bullet walked into one and saw about 10+ Druglabs in the bathroom so he shot the people inside, Then they started ranting on in OOC Bullet got Slayed by an admin ( He will supply the screenies ) And the Admins Disobeyed the NLR for slaying him Several times, I thought it would of been waddy because he does stuff like this in General so i once again stated my opinion About him being a terrible admin And then he kicked me For being Silly, Fez also got kicked for Bad Spelling? i mean Wtf is that about?! [attachment=0:2rpag4tb]AdminAbuse.jpg[/attachment:2rpag4tb] Of Course me and bullet were pretty P*ssed off about this and we want something done.

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

OK, so here is how it started:

I walked up to Waddys & Biffs apartment that they share with Kaidan, and i was a CP. His door was alerady open, so i walked in and saw the Oh So Obvious button on the roof. i Opened it and saw that the entire bathroom was filled with druglabs, in the sink, bath and toilet, etc. I kill Kaidan, and the other guy (Biff or sum1) because there was no keypad to the door blocking the bathroom, and they didnt say "Oh, we have a button." Waddy teleports to me, and shoots me. I spawn in the same spot, and Waddy slays me. I deserve the Kill and the ONE slay. This is what Happened next:

YOU HAVE TO READ IT ALL:

The very top, i just got slayed after spawning in his Apartment, and for the rest i couldnt even get out of the Nexus.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seriosuly though, he kicks Fez for Bad Grammar? Ricky for "Being Stupid"?
    When he kicked me, the reason for being kicked was: You Have Been Kicked " ". Not good enough to make up a pretend reason

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

We'll sort this.

Just waiting on Waddy's side.

4. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I was there, and they deserved those kicks. I don't have much to say except that waddy is a great admin

5. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

You would say that though, but the truth is you dont do shit on the server either Biff.

If it wasnt Waddy that did this, then it was Biff, because i seriously doubt Kaidan would have done it, and i dont think another Admin or Sub-Admin was on the server.

6. Ricky_Taint

Ricky_Taint New Member

Update: thanks to my friend [attachment=0:iyw1h8zl]biff.JPG[/attachment:iyw1h8zl] Biff Slayed Him Over + Over ( Abuse )

7. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Ok then, i apologise to Waddy for this.

I change this topic to Biffs Abuse.

8. Ricky_Taint

Ricky_Taint New Member

Ditto But There was no need to Kick me or Fez

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

And you know that was waddy how? Could have been any sub or full admin on the server.

10. Ricky_Taint

Ricky_Taint New Member

Because waddy admitted he kicked us on Ventrillo but ive talked to Waddy And we are Ok now

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Aye, I didn't slay or kick anyone, but I'm not sure who did exactly. To be fair, you broke into our apartment and just shot us both.. You said "You had drug labs". You seriously shoot 2 people dead for having labs? Also we hid the keypad, it was either in the sink, fridge or under the counter. ;)

I saw some kicks, mainly I think it was just to try and control the chaos, everyone was going "OMG ABUSE ABUSE" etc.

However Waddy is a good Admin I say.

In all those logs you just see me complaining about my drug labs not working lol.

12. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

the "Chaos" was actually BIff abusing his admin, and people on the server didnt like what was happening. The kicks were pointless, and Fez, who was kicked for bad grammar, only spelt three words wrong?

13. Psycho

Psycho New Member

Closed ?

Waddy doesn't deserve this, he deserves better!
    He's doing his job, and everytime he does somehting, it's for a reason!