[BB] Waddy admin abuse

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Darkrip, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Waddy

[BB]Waddy New Member

Not abuse Laser man stop fucking complaining on forums jesus i was dmed multiple times of you and your gang, you were trying to rob my house when i was stood right there ,the i got dmed a lot and tried teleing back to you to ask why i was being shot, i was shot more so i kicked one guy, then you like you always do shout admin abuse and start complaining about me prop blocking when it wasnt, i had just placed keypads as a diversion from the hidden buttons, so stop posting admin abuse on forums everytime i shoot you or kick you for a legitimate reason, and also you pissed teddi off because he kicked you also, i really think you should be banned from server for a good week because your constant screaming of admin abuse is really starting to get annoying with not only me but other players.
    Waddy

2. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Think u will be happy cuz ive just been banned also i said u would be angry also u shouldnt teleport back dude

3. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

This thread needs to be closed. Waddy does not abuse, and none of these accusations have any proof or witnesses, except in Waddy's defense. Stop blaming your rule breaking on the authority who punished you for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.