[BB]Aapio Lunardi: Admin Aap

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Aapio Lunardi, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aapio Lunardi

Aapio Lunardi New Member

I have been sub-admin for 3 mounths now and also advanced for 4 mounths and i am well known on [BB] roleplay.

i hate it when there is a admin needed problem and there is never one on. such as map change and max gundealers. Also i would like so stop all the noobs coming onto bb and thinking it's there playground.

also people ask is there an admin online i would like to say yes now ^^

Name: Luke Melville (in-game [BB]Aapio Lunardi)

Experience: I've been sub-admin for ages and i have learnt how to be a good roleplayer on my time with [BB] and i have quite of experiance with ULX so that wont be a problem and m used to the phys and tools gun

About yourself (E.g Traits, personality features etc)
    Well i like being fair and hearing both sides to every story and i do like playing multiple roles sometimes i am a cp and sometimes mobboss i can rp well in both roles.
    i will not just !kick without a reason and won't let people ruin the server with multiple dming.

Why should people vote you in?
    I have been told i shouldnt be an aadmin in the past but i think i make a good sub-admin. i have had comments of people saying im a good sub and i have experiance with other servers.

Thank you guys i can  only ask you to say yes and i will make a good admin ^^ bye ;D

2. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

I know you are a good sub-admin, i don't see you on the server a lot nowadays though, but i guess it's because of different timezones ^^

I think you are ready to become an admin, question is, are there slots free?

I am first in line :)

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I haven't seen aapio in a long time, which to me is a negative.
    Also no slots are available at this time, and Pete is in line to get hiis admin as well :>

You have become better at admining with you current powers, but you just need to be slightly more frequent.

4. Aapio Lunardi

Aapio Lunardi New Member

thanks guys ^^ sorry im not on much i've been busy with tons of RL things this mounth im approching my exams so you can understand

Anyway  thankz :)

5. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Thinking Boost!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.