Banned....

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Whysammy, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

Ok so i leave last night after having a really fun time being the mayor and actually not getting killed for about 30-45 mins :eek:

Anyway i come on this morning to find myself banned and i am unsure why can i please be unbanned and i have already checked the ban section and have not found myself on there cheers.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:12115754

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

PiNk P&nTher ? Banned for "No comment" by anonymous. I'll give them 24 hours to post here to verify their ban before removing it ^^

3. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

4. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

Ok so it's 22:11 pm UK time and i maneged to get on BB about 5 mins ago, i join the game and go grab some food come back and find myself in jail which was random, then i went to go fetch some juice and came back to find myself banned....really wtf :eek: ?

5. Tools

Tools New Member

This guy Needs to be banned for a week... I have told him countless times to stop dming.. And before i can get him, he disconnects... Hes done this about 3 times when i'm on... He kills around 5 people with his sniper rifle and then disconnects... Hes snipes as mayor everytime... Killing his own CPs and citizens... Blacklist from mayor is more like it...

He doesn't listen..

6. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

Ok i admit i did that ONCE and killed about three people and disconnected, i got arrested before i disconnected anyway and lost my sniper which was what i used mostly all my money on so there will be no more dming.

Please do not go over the top to say i've done it over and over when i have not though it really gets on my nearves, sorry for dming and it will NOT happen again i really enjoy BB and wish to stay, please unban me and let me continue with roleplay, thank you.

7. [BB]Doctor P. Head

[BB]Doctor P. Head New Member

If you really enjoy playing here and wish to stay, just don't do it in the first place.

I mean really people, whats the point of doing things that get you banned, then asking for an unban saying you won't ever do it again? It's pointless, and gives you bad rep.

8. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

You actually have a really good point, i am sorry and i will shoot people for a RP reason now.

9. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

:-\

10. River Rat

River Rat New Member

11. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You're not currently banned ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.