Banned by mistake?

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Frosty115, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I was playing on your BB Roleplay server earlier today, which i loved. Its way more fun to play on than all the other RP servers... Anyways, my KDR was something like 5/12, so i couldn't have been banned for DMing, i was just walking to my apartment and a message popped up that said "Kicked and Banned." I'm not sure if it was a mistake or not, but please get back to me! :)

2. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Oh and my Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:13152167 , i play on your server under the name of Frosty.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Were you abusing druglabs - ie pushing yourself to unreachable areas that you couldnt reach in RL?

Edit: I can't check now as im at college, but try getting on again, it may well have been a temp ban, seems strange to just be insta banned like that.

4. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I had 2 druglabs in the apartment/room in the hospital, just sitting on the little bench thing. I'll try to rejoin now.

5. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Nope, still banned.

6. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Frosty, tbqfh I banned you purely on suspicion, I had gotten about 5 complains about you attempting to crash the server the other day, then yesterday when the server was lagging like a mofoe (definitely not client side, as people started bitching), someone told me you where spawning weps or some shit like that, so I go check on you I didn't see you spawn or take out any weapons, but while I was watching you I noticed you often stopped, even looked down before the lag spikes came when everyone else was moving, while that isn't really a good basis to ban on at all, I decided that since I had enough reason atm to believe you where involved in any shady activity, I decided to go for the hit and miss, and as soon as I banned you the server stopped lagging almost suddenly, I'm not saying you where doing it, maybe it just had 1 to many clients...

anyway in hindsight, I certainly shouldn't have banned you and I apologize, how over I do stand by my decision of taking action on a logical assumption, I am going to unban you ASAP (probably 25-30 minutes) after I post this, and again I apologize, but, don't be offended when I say I will probably keep an eye on you.

7. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Complaints of previous times? Yesterday was the first time i had ever played on that server, maybe someone else had the same name as me?

I actually did have quite a few weapons at the time that i was banned, the mayor, his name started with Alph, said he was leaving and dropped them all in his office, that's where i picked them up. I assure you i was not spawning weapons, i don't have the slightest clue how to.

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Well you should be unbanned now, so all should be good.

If not, start a new thread and we'll look into it straight away.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.