??? Ban

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by TitzyMeow, Feb 26, 2008.

1. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

There character name is ???

Steam ID: # 217 STEAM_0:0:17945249 01:23 86 0

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7977 ... 033bl6.jpg (DM'd 16 times)

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6655 ... 032ip8.jpg (Some of his victims)

My alibi is simple, I was walking into my gunstore, that I own, and was doing extremely well. Next thing I know I'm dead, checked console and a bunch of other people were killed by CBK too, I went back to my store, and pretty much all my items were missing and a lot of people were upset. Everyone, including CP's told me that CBK did it, he also admitted to doing it, i know that's something to call the CPS about, which I did, but only one of them really helped, the current mayor is corrupt, no admins are on and once again, he kept DMing.

I hope you consider, I just want to play a server where it's not messed up by rude DMers and other people.

He aslo stole 20k worth of items from my store and i asked politely many times if he would pay me back, he refused. A lot of people on the server dislike him now, for DMing them and no admins are on.

2. rikitiki199

rikitiki199 New Member

hello I was a police officer during this and CbK did this and I am a witness to it and my deaths on the screen shot are mostly because of him and 3/4 of those kills are to him so I hope you guys consider the ban

3. DarkRider

DarkRider New Member

Having 16 kills on the list isn't a banable offence in my opinion, people should take it up to the mayor to demote him.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

If its within an hour its an hour ban. We'll look into this.