Ban Request for Yay Area Baller Nick.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Robosmores, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

He and a few other people (didn't catch their names) used each other to climb over the door I made as mayor and killed me. I couldn't catch a screenshot because I was getting shot, etc. Also, he later insults me later in chat "hahahaha shut up rob, you got owned" I didn't manage get the screenshot, but I got a screenshot of him and his 'friends' on the tv right after.

The witnesses is everyone on the server atm, I'm sorry I don't have much evidence...

2. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Umm i got killed this exact same way think i got told by Kaiden (Don't quote me on that I'm not certain exactly who told me but it was some admin) That apparently you are allowed to stand on each others heads

3. Case

Case New Member

I have never seen it clarified, but I am in favor of making or keeping the "boostie" approach to entry legal.

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

It's very very very annoying but it doesn't matter as jump height is being reduced in the update so this will not be a problem :p

5. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

This guy is a fag, killed me for OOC reasons like 3 times. Also, this is true. I am a witness, I was a CP at the time. I think he just killed the mayor to run for it because he ran for mayor after that. EDIT: He also demoted me for OOC reasons, also NLR because we were having local OOC arguements, and when he killed the mayor he ran for it, became it, and demoted me. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7829 And viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7828 for more information.

6. Cannonball

Cannonball New Member

Lack of evidence, see the posting ban request thread at top of forums on how you should be posting this. Verdict: Not Guilty!
    See viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7829 for explanation of evidence

7. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

We have witnesses.

8. Dan

Dan Active Member

jump height is being lowered no worries :O

9. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Well, I didn't know the jump height will be reduced in the next update, I guess I haven't read the very latest update notes.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Just build a horizontal gate across the top, or people just jump on the keypad etc.

11. Shrunk

Shrunk New Member

Ok, now I know this is going to sound slightly stupid/mean but hear me out.

This guy is hated by EVERYONE. I have NEVER seen any good roleplay from this guy. He breaks the NLR over and over, even after warned. I see him swearing in OOC many times. When he was mayor for a while, he ordered lockdowns every five minutes. Not to mention everytime he is a cop he breaks the NLR and randomly arrests people without legit reasons. He kills citizens for standing around outside the nexus without even touching the stairs.

He is abusive and should either be blacklisted from CA, CP, and Police Chief; Or should just be plain banned.

Most people who've played with him will agree with me.
    (I'll post pictures the next time I play with him to confirm these things.)

12. Tools

Tools New Member

You guys don't understand do you. Theres a freakin Update this week, everyone will be blacklisted, from every class.if you have or not, U will have to prove your self through an app to get in to the position. Simple. And as much as your hate some one. We can ban him for that. Becuase in real life there are people that I work, and see every day that I hate and I cant doing anything about it. It's Life.

Please don't post anything else but Pictures. Do not flame.

13. Xandrah2

That coming from you is ironic seeing as you've broken nlr and are a minge

But Tools is right none of this really matters as the updates is soon >_> <_<

14. ncplayer

ncplayer New Member

Another Stupid ban Request on me by people who like to sell drugs and sell guns and people who dont like being arrested for it and people who dont like to admit it, theres always 2 sides to a story and you guys make it sound like you were perfect little angels that did nothing but no you all threatned me as mayor, and actually i have never heard of stacking illegal considering also that i wasnt one of the stackers but more people came and then stacked and killed you, your evidence is also nothing, you all are dmers minges and nlr breakers who do not like to be punished in any which way.. and giantz fan/ viper you are a giant minge /nlr breaker and dmer and you metagame and also stack i have caught you many of times going onto heli pad by stacking and arrested you, and you guys do not know how to rp because all you do is complain and anytime you see me you kill me END OF STORY THIS IS A STUPID BAN REQUEST ON ME

15. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

So to you everyone is a big giant NLR breaker and minge? Speak for yourself. And plus I haven't owned a druglabs for a few days, doesn't really help RP. And don't flame on a ban request that should be locked >.> And I've never sold a gun, and if I did who cares? And we threatened you as mayor because you were corrupt. And everyone also meta-games? So you're telling me you've done none of this? BS. Caught me and going onto the helipad? When was this? Stop making everything up... just go back into your hole of which you came.

16. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Go home Nick.. Just go home.
    EDIT: Wait you are home, in your little dungeon.. Get some fresh air for once and get a life.

17. Major Tman

Major Tman New Member

Stop flaming

18. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Sorry, I guess Im just ticked I got caught on some razor barb wire yesterday while hopping a fence and had to get stitches. My friends and I stayed up all night and did lots of fun stuff though.

19. Xandrah2

If anything that should be a ban XP for excessive flaming

20. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

wow, this thread is still alive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.