Ban request for suga.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Cwivey, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Today suga was throwing cookers of the roof of the nexus and then he started to throw stuff of the bridge, he killed myself 3 times and a few other people. Basicly he was being a complete minge. And the worst part was he denied it constantly, saying things like "wut i do". IM sure there are alot more peolpe who can back me up with this ban request.
    His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:9895885

[attachment=1:2n0lzzeb]rp_central17_v40117.jpg[/attachment:2n0lzzeb]

[attachment=0:2n0lzzeb]rp_central17_v40118.jpg[/attachment:2n0lzzeb]

The pictures are from when i came up behind him to take screen shots, i had asked him to stop but he carried on regardless.

2. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Yeah, I can support this.
    I saw him and I told him to not do that, etc.
    I was actually one of the people he dropped it on...

3. suga sexy

suga sexy New Member

ok in the pic dose it say my name that i am the 1 thorwing it ? oh and rob w.e ur name is that wasnt me i was watching my friend was he was teaching me to thorw it so :| and freddy it was my mate 2 i only killed my mate on the brighe caues he whonted me 2 caues him and me are in xfire chat

4. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Yes it does, infact, say it is you throwing it. The prop has your name on it, and don't try to pull the "It could of been at a later time when my friend threw it" card or w/e, cause the chat on the server has not changed. That meaning that the 2 screenshots are not to far apart from eachother. It doesn't matter if its your friend teaching you, or you killed your friend because he wanted it, its against the server rules and you shouldn't be doing it on an RP server.

5. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

[​IMG]

See,the prop is clearly yours.And since we have prop protection only you can touch your prop,no one else than you can psychs gun your prop.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Banned for 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.