Ban on [CF] Johnny Ciprioni & 4th Star General.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Whysammy, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

Ok so i have just come off the most frustrating game ever, The two cp's Johnny being the police chief and 4th Star General being a normal cp we're being such mingebags!
    They we're knocking out randomly people and lobbing them across the map and such. Just a example i got arrested for having a pistol which the mayor made legal...so i waited and so on then got unarrest and spotted the mayor (Puppy - Player name) walking around, i went up to him and said that i was tortured in jail which i was by Johnny and asked for him to make them stop.
    He invited me to his office and i agreed, we started making are way when Johhny came up to us and i told the mayor that it was him, Johnny knocked me out and put me in the jail cell while other cp's gatherd around and started mucking around with my ragdoll and brining it and so on while Puppy is trying to talk to them and tryes to scare then with demotions which did not work..anyway please ban these guys for a bit of time or blacklist them from cp's thank you here are some screenshots.

P.s I was thinking about trying to get him banned the other day for dming out the nexus window on c18 but i had no screenshots.

2. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

For some reason my screenshots will not post please give me a min.

3. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

4. Johnny

Johnny New Member

I'm sorry, but that is complete bull. 4th Star General however DID abuse his cop powers. He arrested every single cop in the nexus including me and left. but thats another story and i have no screenies to prove it.

Anyways, as for me? You have no screenies to prove I did anything wrong. Those screenies prove nothing. I WAS the police chief and while I was the chief i was in the jail cells. I was punishing and beating criminals with my stunstick for RP purposes and interrogation purposes. You don't get that if you are arrested the police can do whatever they want to you. And I never arrested you in the first place i dont recall. if i did, provide a screenshot.

5. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

Johhny i also have screenshots of people complaning about you and they did for a good reason, your a mingebag sometimes...sometimes your ok but also sometimes you are a minge, Anyway as i said i went with the mayor AS YOU SAW and i pointed you out for torturing me and you knocked me out and set me on fire...really wtf?, how is that being a good police chief, i only maneged to turn on fraps after that so i did not manege to get a screenshot only you burning me.

6. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

7. Johnny

Johnny New Member

Your screenies still don't prove anything.

Sorry you couldn't handle the strict civl protection law.

8. Whysammy

Whysammy New Member

It proves not just me but others also think you are very bad today and you we're please learn to RP a tad better and hopefully this ban request will come though and just teach you not to be a bad cp and not DM, Noob arrest and etc ok.
    No hard feelings but i do not like the way you are a cp.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Well no proof he was doing anything or such, just avoid him in the future :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.