Ban Grimmreaper_DD and lillabita_ruckus

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by RoachCoach7, Feb 20, 2008.

1. RoachCoach7

RoachCoach7 New Member

Grimmreaper_DD "Grimmreaper_DD" STEAM_0:1:10122444 2:06:32 98 0
    and
    lillabita_ruckus "lillabita_ruckus" STEAM_0:0:14334286 2:04:39 100 9

were both killing people with workbenches on the Garrysmod Stranded server. Even after being told repeatedly to stop, they persisted, and would curse out.
    Here are the links to two demos I shot of them:

http://rapidshare.com/files/93350689/Gr ... g.dem.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/93350690/Gr ... g.dem.html

An alibi at the time of the incident was KrYSTo "KrYsTo" STEAM_0:1:15410648 4:58:03 96 0

2. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Ya I left the server. They spawned a fence to get over mine then burned my house all my trees and took all my food and supplies. No pics or anything, just confirmation.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I will let Hydroxyl handle this one, as im sure he would like a bit of action ^^

4. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

Well, I've actually banned lillabita_ruckus three times now for excessive prop dming, destroying peoples houses, excessive profanity, etc. The most recent ban was last night, I banned him for 2880 mins... :) (This is after he just got off of a prior 24 hour ban... ::) ) I'm hoping he'll change his ways, but if not... maybe a longer ban is in order? As for Grimmreaper_DD, he's not as bad but I have witnessed firsthand him being abusive on more than one occasion. Most of the time the people he's attacking choose to retaliate on him using the same tactics, so I just let it go... but I'll take a look at the .dem files when I get home from work today and determine what action to take.

Wait... when was lillabita_ruckus on??? I banned him last night before I went to bed, was he on just a few hours later with you Edgar? It would have been after 12:00 Midnight EST this morning that I'm asking about. ( You posted around 3:30AM)

5. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

No, it was before that. Earlier when I first tried out stranded. I don't think you were on.

6. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

O.K. Well I came on later and gave lillabita_ruckus a ban after I saw him throw a workbench through someones house. Actually I rag dolled him first and let the other player's have their way with him first, you know, throw him around a bit. The only thing he said at that point was F**K this F**K that... so I banned him for a while so he could chill out.

7. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

He was at it again today when you were AFK. He hit me with a workbench into the water where I drowned, ate all my food, and destroyed all my wooden props with his work bench.

8. Hydroxyl

Hydroxyl New Member

Yeah, I'll be on after 4:00 and I'll take care of him.(Grimmreaper) I'm thinking at least ban him for the night so he doesn't mess up my house like he did a week ago or sometime around there. (At least I think it was him... oh well, not banning him because of that anyway.)