[Approved]Elite Trooper -- Marooned Server

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Dan, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Active Member

Hello my name is Dan and I am Elite Trooper in-game

This is my application for The Marooned server

I am 16 years old, a Junior in High School and will be 17 on August 18th. I enjoy playing an assortment of computer and console games such as GM, CSS, and CoD4. I came onto the Stranded server and had a ton of fun. With Hydro's constant updates it can get a bit buggy, but he always makes it work out. The only real problem is lack of admins, at the time there are usually either no admins on, or only one. There is nothing worse then a minge how likes to prop dm while you are trying to enjoy the game :( .

What qualifies me to be an admin? Well for past experience I have over seven and a half months of server administration, and over two years of forum moderation/administration.

ULX? ULX is easy, I know how to use it and not abuse it. I know how to be a good admin, when to take action, how to take a joke, and how to deal with situations. I know how to find commands if I forget them, both console and in text formating.

Which server do I mostly play on? I am very active on the [BB]Marooned server and if it weren't for the constant stat reset bugs that seem to target me, I would be one of the top leveled players (I have seriously had 5 or 6 resets).

My Three References:
    1. [BB]Hydroxyl
    2. [BB]Teddi orange
    3. [BB]Waddy

Got my three ref's :) now I need to be approved :) (or denied :( )

2. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Re: [REQUIRES SA]Elite Trooper -- Marooned Server

Yeah, Elite is a good player.

3. Psycho

Psycho New Member

Re: [REQUIRES SA]Elite Trooper -- Marooned Server

Elite is a very good friend of mine, and a very good player... Hes fair, cool, nice, got a awesome personality!
    I have nothing negative to say about the due really...!

He earns this big time, Elite go for it matey ! :mad: