Application for Lord of Blue

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Sleepydragn1, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

General Game Name: Sleepydragn1

RP Name: Sleepy *The Dragon* Jenkins

Position Applying for: Lord of Blue

Position Description: Currently, we have two other "Lords" (as I like to call them) of color. Each of them possessing a mysterious ability of turning a profile page green or pink (respectively) (although, there may be a Lord of Orange, but it's unconfirmed...), after posting on that person's page. So, I have decided to try my luck and be the first to Apply for a position like that (it is my understanding that it doesn't require forum admin). Nothing says I can't try.

Why I am applying: After having my page colored by the Lord of Pink, I had a war with him (using deadly combination of :mad:'s in rapid succession). He eventually agreed to help, however, he learned he cannot undo his power. I have decided to take my destiny into my own hands.

Why I should become the Lord of Blue: I love Blue. It's my favorite color. It has been my favorite color my whole life, and will continue to be. It's the most awesome color, dominating around 80% of our planet. If I were to imagine the essence of my soul, it would be blue colored. My eyes are even blue.

Thank you for considering my application.
    Even though it's really odd. And yes, this application is meant to be a bit "RP-ish"

Player References:
    • King Cole (?)
    Lord References

2. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I agree, blue is awesome, and I think I know what your talking about on the turn the page a different color type thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.