AppleBumpkins Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AppleBumpkin, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleBumpkin

AppleBumpkin New Member

• Name- ☆AppleBumpkin☆
    • SteamID- STEAM_0:1:88768397
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role- [BB] Skill Surf
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role.- I believe I should be accepted for this role because I have been rule abiding for most of the time I have played. I have had past offenses on this server such as a ball pit and a sandbox. But I also believe that with these offenses I have learned what these punishments do more which would help me decide whether or not to give a punishment to a person or not. I also have a lot of friends who are staff on [BB] servers so they can help me out as well with giving out punishments. I have been known to be pretty chill with a lot of stuff so hopefully, that will help me as well with getting staff.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.
    -Samuel (AppleBumpkin)

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

As you have extensive (9+ punishments) on history, the most recent entry being this month, we can't accept this currently. As a benchmark we'd expect a player to have had no significant history within the past few months. Also as you just said in-game this is sort of a practice application, I'll close it to save people posting feedback etc.

Would advise maintaining a clean history for the next few months, and if it goes fine then re-apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.