An unban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Albert.a, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Okay, i opened bank, i started to make money by giving loans to players and i got idea to give the bank customers chance to "move" their moneys over different servers.

This isnt really moving anything, They just give me somehting amount of money and i ask something small amount of money as a fee and then ill go to the another server and give him the money. It's basically just giving money, It has nothing to do with the servers therefore i cannot understand how it would be okay to ban me for something that i didnt clearly know to be against rules. if it's not in the rule list how it can be against rules? where hell is the logic in this thing? maybe there isnt any, maybe it's just that it wasnt okay because the other server which money was worth of somewhat same as the tokens used in the BB roleplay servers. But the thing is that BB roleplay server users & admins seem to hate everything that is related to that other server(why you make peoples do a choice? You might not always want to roleplay competely seriously and you don't always want to be on server which crashes 5 times everyday and where donaters are building crap on the streets all day long and mingebags are aresting you and keepping you in jail for hour until someone online admin bothers to finally ban them.)

I'm supportting the idea of giving users possibility to play on the both servers and have their moneys avaiable everywhere. that was the orginal idea of this money transfer thing even when i tried to make some cash by doing it but hey - how the hell i could make extra time for doing this? i had to stop hunting zombies and selling guns on the BB server to make money for this more roleplaying like job.

of course i could be a better user by donating everyweek 5$ as peoples tell me to do always when i ask something on OOC related to advanced users but that's how i roll. So as a huge hater of BB servers & roleplaying (as you might notice from the text) im requesting to be unbanned.

But probably this explanation is competely useless since it was a perma ban and for the same reasons as console fanboys & racists cant live with different things and want to punish everyone who disagrees. Of course i hope that this would give me some chance to get unbanned since i shouldn't have huge list of bans on this server and i have tried to RP by the rules always when possible.

I hope someone bothers to read this since i bothered to write it.
    Incase i have some luck and i get unbanned here's my steamID: STEAM_0:1:8667058

and even if you would think that "holy shit does that guy play on the TnB server? permaban's only good for him" just look at the ban list and tell me does one good RPer deserve perma ban when all other mingebag scums who are racist, who DM, who break all rules if it just entertains them and they literially and even get day or week or moth ban.

It's not only answered by saying that it depends on the admin, How many good roleplayers youre ready to ban to make room for mingebags who are allowed to break rules and that's competely ok because they are just minges, they will learn by the time.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You were banned for monoploizing between two different teams of people and servers that do not work together whatsoever. The currency systems are different, and by doing this you could end up causing a server war which is not endorsed. You should have asked permission first. I'll review this, and i may lower the ban or remove it depending.

3. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Teddi i understand your point & concern but if you would be competely right that it would cause server war but that would also mean that in example Europe and US should be in war because they don't use same currency.

4. Havoc

Havoc Member

It's also a form of advertising.

5. Teddi

Teddi i understand your point & concern but if you would be competely right that it would cause server war but that would also mean that in example Europe and US should be in war because they don't use same currency.[/quote:28ad205f]

Those are currencys accepted by both countries. Learn your politics (ie how a country is formed, then recognised with nationality and currency).

6. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Teddi i understand your point & concern but if you would be competely right that it would cause server war but that would also mean that in example Europe and US should be in war because they don't use same currency.[/quote:31of7ew5]

Those are currencys accepted by both countries. Learn your politics (ie how a country is formed, then recognised with nationality and currency).[/quote:31of7ew5]
    Okay maybe it wasnt the best example but i wanted to avoid saying this without using exactly these words since i'm the one requesting unban here: You can't tell me that youre deadly serious about that there will be server war because of this. Both of the servers already are in competetion and if i have understand right by server war you mean that the servers would start to sabotating & attacking each other with DDoS or something. Both of the countries(if they are not in the same country) have laws and the laws wont allow this to happen. Some random morons who root to 20 peoples computers everyday to add them into a botnet might DDoS TnB or BB servers but there's no way you could predict that because of the competetion between these servers someone fanboy would start to DDoS one of the servers. Besides he would probably let you know what he's going to do before he would star the attack.

If i did understand you wrong and by the server wars you mean competetion between the servers, it already exists.

The only competetion this would have made would be between the currency and the users use the currency and the currency worth depends how easy it is to get something spefic amount of money on the server. But this would have been only calculated to make sure that the players who transfer money over these 2 servers couldn't steal money by trasnfering the money over the servers over and over again. Friend of mine suggested that the target server could have been something else but this wasnt possible because most of the other servers than taco and banana have very low money worth. Youll make millions in small amount of time and the admins might give you money and by that they will competely make the economy a mess.

Now after the moneys and inventory has been restarted i believe ben made wise choice even when everyone was angry at the start for him, including me. The money got its worth back.

I were thinking this for long time before i did start to make it more possible, There was no planning of making anykind of server war and i did actually think that there could be more extra competetion when this would have been done but after thinking a while more i did notice that this wasnt possible. Because it already exists in money worth. You can't possibly claim that BB roleplaying server's tokens are same worth as DarkRP currency.

Of course we could have made it possible to trasnfer money to darkrp servers too but the thing was that their money worth was almost nothing when you move billions on a popular darkrp server youll get just couple hundred tokens at the BB servers and if you transfer eg thousand tokens from BB server to something darkrp server i wouldn't even possibly have so much money on it so i would have to get it someone rich person on that server to trasnfer huge amount of money into the BB server so i could get cash on that server where the first customer needed the cash to be transfered.

As you can see it would have been huge mess to make this possible for any servers and by that avoid anykind of advertising(I made mistake at this i know i should have only tell the spefic server names to customers only when they are asking it but i decided to save time and just type it there.). So it had to be only the 2 most popular servers which money has somekind of worth and maybe expand from there if there will be more good servers where this would be possible.

And even still at this point i still cant understand why this "service" to "transfer" money over servers should be banned. The roleplayers are the ones using the currency even when you admins roleplay too and you wouldnt / wont use this service anyway since you probably don't play on the TnB server but of course you would still have access into it if you want to go play on those servers and you need your cash there so you don't need to start from nothing.

I know i should have typed somewhere into public to make sure everyone understands that this is not offical "service" and the servers don't work togetter but i decided to save space and time by expecting that peoples understand it just with their common sense just as i expected to peoples understand that the loans that the "bank" give are not offical even when theres "security system" and list of peoples who have took loan to keep the scammers away. Of course now i know i was wrong.

There wont be mistakes like this in the future.

7. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Sorry double post

8. fakerz

fakerz New Member

nice wall of text albert . If you did not say the server ip only the name it should be ok. but if teddi says its not allowed then its not allowed :D

9. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

i dont understand yesterday he was lending money to ppl rping a bank whats wrong with that?

albert explain this thing about 2 servers ours and ....? were u trading game money or something?

10. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Maxy the thing i was doing was giving fast loans to players who needed the money right at that moment. But i tought it was good idea to give them "access" to "their" moneys on other servers too. This would have been done somewhat like this: an player tells me where he needs his moneys and he gives me the amount, We both go to that spefic server and i will give the same amount for him on that server.

This was the base idea but because the currency on different servers isnt same worth the money amount given to the player would depend where he or she wants that his or her moneys would have been trasnfered.
    and the other server would have been Taco and banana roleplaying server since their currency had prety much same value as the BB roleplaying server's tokens.

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I dunno..Taco could be the £ and BB's Tokens could be Yen, so like 5,000 BB Tokens make up 1 Taco Token lol.

12. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

I like tacos. And tortillas.

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Add banana and get the odd name that is the RP server. Where did that seemingly random name come from anywhere. Was the owner reading a shopping list and named the server after some random items on it or..?

14. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

And burritos. Yum taco bell.

15. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

Lets stay in the topic please.

So how is it?

16. Teddi

Ben and me are still discussing.

17. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

well my opinon asif no1 cares but i think thats quite a good idea BUT! you should ask a some1 high up in bb and tnb for permission first! i believe every1 makes mistakes and u made ure mistake.... so guess its up to teddi + ben wait and see albert..

18. Albert.a

Albert.a New Member

19. Teddi

Me and Ben discussed this, and we have decided to uphold the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.