*ALL READ* Banned by me heads up...

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by GrimmMethods, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

ive banned probably about 15+ people (most  5 - 10 min) but they all said they were going to post something on the site and get my admin taken away so im kinda dissapointed they don't have the balls or the smarts to goto or relize the website is in the name of server,      but if any of them do finally get here, id like to give you a heads up first, giving a written only description becuase of obvious lack of proofs will do nothing but it usualy funny, if that is the case, make sure to exaggerate and use horrible grammar for maximum enjoyment...

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)                      8) 8)

on a serious note, been on atleast 4-6+ hours for almost the last week, and tbh im tired of people coming in, me telling them something and them acting an ass or people just acting an ass becuase they dont like me becuase of me enforcing rules, tbqh im making it my own personal policy that the minimum punishment for that behavior is a kick ( ofcourse if they persist a temp banlike always ) but im also tired of them leaving to avoid punishment and im making that atleast grounds to a 2 day ban or up to a 10 day ban, I just wanted to fill you all in on the way im doing things and also show you how to give someone a ban if they punishment dodge (if you have full admin or are as smart as me) what you do is, if you think your going to have to ban someone, go into console type status and go back into game, and definetly atleast before you tell them (bcus i like to tell people what im gunna ban 4 and give chance to leave but tell them what ill do if they dodge) then if they leave after they know your about to ban/punish them go back into console,scroll up to when you typed status (should see a list of names of people and steam id's by names) get there steam id and in console type...

rp_rcon banid <time> <steamid>

for time, 1440 is 1 day 2880 is 2 days and 14400 is 10 days then just paste there steam id in and teach that fucker not to punishment dodge

anyway im on my laptop, its 12:01 im grumpy and feel like i got artheriTEES and DiabeTUUS and so dont say anything about my grammar or ill stab you.....

ENJOI!

also tbqfh i think this needs to be stickied in *ALL* boards, atleast 1 anyway....

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Idd, its annoying when mingebags enter and think they have complete run of the place -.-. I've had alot of people say they were going to complain about me, just because i raise the sniper prices to 20000T to stop DM....

3. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

=/ this is probably why the server is so empty.

4. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

no, believe me this ain't it, every time i get on I get a flood of complains, if kicking/banning people for disrespect( not like saying thats gay but saying like your gay or fuck you or just not listening at all), when I try to enforce rules is wrong then there would be more complaints, maybe the server would have more people but most of them would be there to fuck it up, since after a while people generally leave when there is a total ass going around (dming, spamming, etc making the game gay)

5. [BB]Cr4zyD4nUK

[BB]Cr4zyD4nUK New Member

Dont Blame Grimm... I would Rather have it Minge - Free than Leave them UnBanned and Have a DM Feast which I suppose is Good sometimes too  :)
    BUT NOT ON RP SERVER

6. sockan

sockan New Member

Sounds great, also, write this in console: Bind [DIGIT/LETTER] "status"

After that you can have it bind to W or whatsoever, you will get steamids all the time and prevent all those noobs ;) I did so when i was admin on anotah server, believe me, it's effective.

Also im kinda back O.O

And maybe we should have the rp server a "Dm Feast" on like sundays 18:00 Gmt+1 ?? When all guns are 50T each so people dont get unrunned, and maybe a fun map for it to, maybe rp_silenthill? Or like.. hmm... a Arena Map ?

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No. We are RP, not DM.

A new game mode is on the way, wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.